Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Netflix dumps money into anime, original programming like the Witcher, popular shows that leave traditional TV, etc... 20 a month would be a bit much especially since Netflix alone isn't good enough for most people, which means they are also paying for Hulu, HBO Max, Disney+ or some other streaming service.

Netflix dumps money into anime, original programming like the Witcher, popular shows that leave traditional TV, etc... 20 a month would be a bit much especially since Netflix alone isn't good enough for most people, which means they are also paying for Hulu, HBO Max, Disney+ or some other streaming service.

True because I have Hulu, HBO Max, and Disney+ as well.

Why do you think he did that?
Can’t think of any reason honestly

the only thing I can think of is when someone wanted to show him they bought it and I told this woman that I can see her address then she started getting mad nasty with and debating if I could or not and I’m like wtf

Have yall ever got up like soon as you woke up stood up.i dont recommend it feels like the death of a planet inside of your body.. , i caught a delayed reaction and basically hugged my vanity and wanted to lay down and die for a minute felt like the death of Krypton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back