Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao

The people who post this kinda stuff on social media usually be the same ones throwing thinly veiled shots at their s/o who been dogging them out from day 1

Not aiming at you I’m just saying
Lol

Well I don't do "social media" so I don't know about all that

However that doesn't invalidate or negate the message

We're all flawed and lacking in some compacity. None of us are, nor can we be, everything to anybody....none of us "check ALL the boxes". If we're being honest, if a person checks the most important (to us) "boxes", we, at least, will give them a chance. In a relationship with said person, we'll overlook and/or accept their flaws and weaknesses

None of that has to be toxic...it's human. That was a huge leap.

Now, if you're talking about two toxic people in a relationship then that's a different conversation.

@Whis Khalifa
@Loquacious
@Race Jones
@Blackish

Cool underrated movie i think yall might like.
Check it out

511K7104R5L._SY445_.jpg

I used to watch this late night on Cinemax ?

Lol

Well I don't do "social media" so I don't know about all that

However that doesn't invalidate or negate the message

We're all flawed and lacking in some compacity. None of us are, nor can we be, everything to anybody....none of us "check ALL the boxes". If we're being honest, if a person checks the most important (to us) "boxes", we, at least, will give them a chance. In a relationship with said person, we'll overlook and/or accept their flaws and weaknesses

None of that has to be toxic...it's human. That was a huge leap.

Now, if you're talking about two toxic people in a relationship then that's a different conversation.

Lol on its own maybe it’s fine but that’s definitely straight out the toxic memes collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back