Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Whis Khalifa
@Loquacious
@Race Jones
@Blackish

Cool underrated movie i think yall might like.
Check it out

511K7104R5L._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:
I dont know if I'm on fashion or got an old spirt or what. I just find moderate make up, and conservative clothing sexy. Dont get me wrong I like some sexy clothing and nood pics much as the next guy, but I feel like it should be a fine wine. And nowadays it's like beer. You can get it anywhere and only addicts really know the difference between one or another.

Wheres the sistas wit..the blow out and their hair in a pony tail? Thick black power strong hair,..ya mean, shorty got a cashmere turtle neck, strong hoop earrings

A nice short dress or skirt...ya mean, or some quality leggings but they are a light brown or dark green, something power full..

Wit...wit.. some boot heels ya mean?..like them joints dominatrix be wearing but they real leather..yall see my vision?

simpsons_wallpaper2835.jpg
Lawd..

Some ole..

thebutler.jpg

Woooooooo

Theres this subreddit that exist on reddit that is essential young black women in a round about way speaking on how they hate to be black cause from what I gather reading through the sub reddit. They feel like the educated, none bopping sista is a unicorn in or society. Sad shit..sad sad shit cause they so young ya mean.

Sistas be creating art with white prince charmings and shit.

I dont know if I'm on fashion or got an old spirt or what. I just find moderate make up, and conservative clothing sexy. Dont get me wrong I like some sexy clothing and nood pics much as the next guy, but I feel like it should be a fine wine. And nowadays it's like beer. You can get it anywhere and only addicts really know the difference between one or another.

Wheres the sistas wit..the blow out and their hair in a pony tail? Thick black power strong hair,..ya mean, shorty got a cashmere turtle neck, strong hoop earrings

A nice short dress or skirt...ya mean, or some quality leggings but they are a light brown or dark green, something power full..

Wit...wit.. some boot heels ya mean?..like them joints dominatrix be wearing but they real leather..yall see my vision?

View attachment 428510
Lawd..

Some ole..

View attachment 428512

Woooooooo

I hate post like these because theres a sister rocking a turtle neck and a nappy ass fro on your block right now im sure

I hate post like these because theres a sister rocking a turtle neck and a nappy ass fro on your block right now im sure
Why are you taking my post as passive aggressive or negative? And why do you describe it as a nappy ass fro? Oddly enough my comments come from browsing the pic thread and seeing the common woman is lightskin, in a bikini, slim, and Brazilian hair.

My comments come from browsing the internet, I'm not saying these women dont exist. I'm saying I would prefer to see more of this on the internet...I expect ur comments to comes from AZ...

qVFdaPK.gif

Not you

Why are you taking my post as passive aggressive or negative? And why do you describe it as a nappy ass fro? Oddly enough my comments come from browsing the pic thread and seeing the common woman is lightskin, in a bikini, slim, and Brazilian hair.

My comments come from browsing the internet, I'm not saying these women dont exist. I'm saying I would prefer to see more of this on the internet...I expect ur comments to comes from AZ...

View attachment 428587

Not you

nappy isnt degaratory unless you feel nappy equates to ugly.

secondly there are tons of images of natural kashy Black women on the internet.

I read your post as pitting women against each other

lastly you couldnt have mistaken my post for AZ. if that was the case you would have been licking my entire ass crack and lauding my opinion no matter how warped it was

guess im not lightskin enough

how funny to see you speaking on wanting more images of fros and modest dress when you spend your days simping white latinas

interesting

Last edited:
nappy isnt degaratory unless you feel nappy equates to ugly.

secondly there are tons of images of natural kashy Black women on the internet.

I read your post as pitting women against each other

lastly you couldnt have mistaken my post for AZ. if that was the case you would have been licking my entire ass crack and lauding my opinion no matter how warped it was

guess im not lightskin enough

how funny to see you speaking on wanting more images of fros and modest dress when you spend your days simping over white latinas

interesting
giphy (4).gif

This is why I fucks wit chu...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back