Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy shit

gillie and wallo looking funny in the light?

dude sound hurt

They don't need a 3rd person, that's it.

Folks don't understand that they family and are career criminals. They hustlers at the end of the day.

Money always seem to be the great divider.....

Yeah so since we got thread police and clearly my logic of what goes where is not in alignment with others. I deleted a whole post cus some user...forgot the name now gonna get all tight. It was inspirational, uplifting and he/her totally killed the vibe. #annoyed. The universe probably wanted it to be there anyways. The labeling of the threads, what goes where don't make sense. Definitely don't like being attacked on some positive post being in the "wrong" place. But I digress let me be nice and shit.

It literally be non revelant or non applicable posts all and up through the different threads🤔😒

Yeah so since we got thread police and clearly my logic of what goes where is not in alignment with others. I deleted a whole post cus some user...forgot the name now gonna get all tight. It was inspirational, uplifting and he/her totally killed the vibe. #annoyed. The universe probably wanted it to be there anyways. The labeling of the threads, what goes where don't make sense. Definitely don't like being attacked on some positive post being in the "wrong" place. But I digress let me be nice and shit.

It literally be non revelant or non applicable posts all and up through the different threads🤔😒

Ma'am I kindly told you what usually happens in that thread and was even nice enough to @ you to the proper thread.

I hope you take your positive quotes and internalize them.

someone moved your Post along with his to the right place and everything was good. You should’ve just kept it up.

It’s even funnier because this an introduction thread and that rant ain’t a introduction, so it might be moved to the place where we rant.

This section is typically used for picture of yourself.
Grand rising (😒) and motivation are usually posted in the cookout.

Well damn ok, Thread 🚔. My bad. See the universe probably wanted it there for someone to see. But I see your tight about where shit go and misses the whole got damn positive uplifting shit. Side-eyeing my post like I stole your breakfast biscuit. I am going to just be like #tabithabrown. I pray your no longer tight about posts in the "wrong" thread and go on about your business! Oh the negativity you must be in to wake ⏰ side-eyeing positive words of affirmation. Let's us pray for user OhMars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back