Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bailed out on my bike today. Did a tuck and roll and eveything.
Both of my kids fell of they bikes today

If they were teens I would have told them thats what they get for dragging me out the house but I chilled and told them hurry up. I was hot😐

No but I get bit as soon as i go outside and I hate it.
Do you know your blood type? Skeeters like O type. They like my youngest, she's B. They don't care about my oldest, she A. I'm in the middle with my dual blood AB. My oldest and I are also Rh-, basically reptilian or alien if you ask the internet. We are pretty damn weird tho so maybe 🤔

Do you know your blood type? Skeeters like O type. They like my youngest, she's B. They don't care about my oldest, she A. I'm in the middle with my dual blood AB. My oldest and I are also Rh-, basically reptilian or alien if you ask the internet. We are pretty damn weird tho so maybe 🤔
I have no idea. Now I wanna know what my blood type is.

• Ether
Reactions: B_A
I have no idea. Now I wanna know what my blood type is.
I only found out when I got pregnant and learned I had rh- blood. And so beacuse of that I know theirs. Here it costs about $150 to get a test to find out cuz its not seen as required information.

I only found out when I got pregnant and learned I had rh- blood. And so beacuse of that I know theirs. Here it costs about $150 to get a test to find out cuz its not seen as required information.
So I basically need to get pregnant to find out for free. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back