Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so since we got thread police and clearly my logic of what goes where is not in alignment with others. I deleted a whole post cus some user...forgot the name now gonna get all tight. It was inspirational, uplifting and he/her totally killed the vibe. #annoyed. The universe probably wanted it to be there anyways. The labeling of the threads, what goes where don't make sense. Definitely don't like being attacked on some positive post being in the "wrong" place. But I digress let me be nice and shit.

It literally be non revelant or non applicable posts all and up through the different threads🤔😒

Dude probably likes you and don't know how to talk it's positive and foolishness posted on that thread.

Well damn ok, Thread 🚔. My bad. See the universe probably wanted it there for someone to see. But I see your tight about where shit go and misses the whole got damn positive uplifting shit. Side-eyeing my post like I stole your breakfast biscuit. I am going to just be like #tabithabrown. I pray your no longer tight about posts in the "wrong" thread and go on about your business! Oh the negativity you must be in to wake ⏰ side-eyeing positive words of affirmation. Let's us pray for user OhMars.

Ma’am, relax. People do this all the time. It ain’t that serious. We just move the post to where it go and keep it pushing.

It’s even funnier because this an introduction thread and that rant ain’t a introduction, so it might be moved to the place where we rant.
Why is not an introduction. Day 2 on here and yall all have been Introduced.And as Mods you see my responses and what not. Let me guess this goes in some random 🙄catch all thread that yall deem appropriate

Ma'am I kindly told you what usually happens in that thread and was even nice enough to @ you to the proper thread.

I hope you take your positive quotes and internalize them.
You had a side eye emoji...that isn't being nice to me. It's dismissive and very oh um yeah go be positive over there↩

Nah. You reaching. Ohmars just mentioned she posted something in the wrong thread.
The latest threads I have observed/ perused through had alot of this don't go here..did not see comments. Could have moved and message saying hey sis this goes over here. Passive aggressive emojis and whatnot isn't considered welcoming to me respectfully imo

Last edited:
Well damn ok, Thread 🚔. My bad. See the universe probably wanted it there for someone to see. But I see your tight about where shit go and misses the whole got damn positive uplifting shit. Side-eyeing my post like I stole your breakfast biscuit. I am going to just be like #tabithabrown. I pray your no longer tight about posts in the "wrong" thread and go on about your business! Oh the negativity you must be in to wake ⏰ side-eyeing positive words of affirmation. Let's us pray for user OhMars.

1626185927798.png

Ma’am, relax. People do this all the time. It ain’t that serious. We just move the post to where it go and keep it pushing.
Like I said in the other thread it's not moving it that's a problem. It's the context. I get a side eye like get this shit out out of here response...I am told to calm down Naw. Its not the what...the how. Perceptions matter, context matter

Like I said in the other thread it's not moving it that's a problem. It's the context. I get a side eye like get this shit out out of here response...I am told to calm down Naw. Its not the what...the how. Perceptions matter, context matter
It’s just an emoji. He said he used the side eye because he don’t like the term grand rising. I’m telling you as somebody who posted along side him for years, it ain’t as deep as you tryna make it. He can be a real jackass but honestly that was him being helpful.

It’s just an emoji. He said he used the side eye because he don’t like the term grand rising. I’m telling you as somebody who posted along side him for years, it ain’t as deep as you tryna make it. He can be a real jackass but honestly that was him being helpful.
Glad yall have built up a good rapport 💜. I understand, thank you for perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back