Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABW = Group think, mob mentality, get down or lay down from ppl 30+ years old

The powers that be hate when we talk like this
The world isn't built, or better yet, we aren't built to live in a happy la la everything is roses and rainbows sunshine and glitter place. Deep somewhere in our beings we secretly enjoy chaos unless we are very high level of spiritual monk like. It's our plight as we are born into error and must learn through mistakes first unless we are smart and learn through others mistakes. Our next jump in consciousness we will behave much more utopian like. Where we practice a truer form of equality. That will only come after what we have built now crumbles N folds and we learn what is of TRUE value upon this plane of existence.

That comment was prolly inspired by the saucy queen thread
g8jl5.jpg

The world isn't built, or better yet, we aren't built to live in a happy la la everything is roses and rainbows sunshine and glitter place. Deep somewhere in our beings we secretly enjoy chaos unless we are very high level of spiritual monk like. It's our plight as we are born into error and must learn through mistakes first unless we are smart and learn through others mistakes. Our next jump in consciousness we will behave much more utopian like. Where we practice a truer form of equality. That will only come after what we have built now crumbles N folds and we learn what is of TRUE value upon this plane of existence.
This would be my response if I was bucking the idea of being like minded but mob mentality, gate keeping, being a snooty asshole are things I shoulda maybe led with

“Us vs you” I’ve seen many many times on here

Eh

Don't complain about the community not growing then say it's not your job to help grow said community
Wasn’t a complaint just an observation

Obviously growth and connecting with a broader range of people isn’t the focus and that’s fine to me

Again just an observation that made you post more times at once than I seen you post in a week

You had time today I guess

I'm thinking about getting my father's name tatted on me. But I feel a way about having another man's name on me forever :/

It's also one of my middle names.
lol wild shit

You think you gonna have to say pause if someone ask about it?

Humans are social creatures. They socialize. They create societies. They create communities.

Typically those in a community together enjoy socializing together... Which aids to the strength of said community.

To point out that particular people enjoy socializing with those they get along with best is the same as pointing out that people breathe to stay alive

Observing people clique up in social environments, is like observing people eat food when they're hungry.

22 pages?

went through the first two and shit was already out of hand.

Summary?
Cute young girl, possible troll alias shows up with an hour long video dedicated to herself and wanted our praise...she recieved smoke from the ladies instead

Humans are social creatures. They socialize. They create societies. They create communities.

Typically those in a community together enjoy socializing together... Which aids to the strength of said community.

To point out that particular people enjoy socializing with those they get along with best is the same as pointing out that people breathe to stay alive

Observing people clique up in social environments, is like observing people eat food when they're hungry.

And some overlook when folks they clique up say foul shit but shit on another poster for the same shit.

That’s when it becomes….,

Nevermind. Y’all got it.

Last edited:
Cute young girl, possible troll alias shows up with an hour long video dedicated to herself and wanted our praise...she recieved smoke instead.

Sooooooo folks gave her shit for something that ain’t a problem?

Just trying to make sure I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back