Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be my response if I was bucking the idea of being like minded but mob mentality, gate keeping, being a snooty asshole are things I shoulda maybe led with

“Us vs you” I’ve seen many many times on here
Well you have talents, use them more. Hone those skills cuz aint no way anyone is going at it head on without rebuke. Negative energy is strong and clever.

And some over look when folks they clique up say foul shit but shit on another poster for the same shit.

That’s when it becomes….,

Nevermind. Y’all got it.
Is nevermind your "I'ma chill"

I need to know before I see if I have to file copyright infringement

I think it's not a "norm" to show other men love in that way. Even a father.
Sometimes I get trapped in the perception of me too much. I'm working on that.
Ahhhh gotcha. Good to hear you're working on it because you should be able to love and honor anyone in ya life however you want, regardless of gender

I have 2 pcs dedicated to my grandfather and one of them is his name, which is my middle name and the name my sons middle name is derived from. I love when ppl ask me about it because it allows me to mention him and carry on his memory. It also brightens my mood, no matter whats going on

So ABW condones bullying, site admin this not a good look
Idk, I'm pretty confident if you asked that girl if she feels bullied she say "hell no! *verbal assaut*" she might say it's wack how everyone is allowed to talk so bad to each other and no one says shit. Eh sometimes bs is funny to entertain(chaos). She cosigned my post about not to read to deep into our ability to do such things. I took that to mean we should also not read too much into HER ability to entertain bs and she for damn sure won't tolerate being bullied(if we're defining it as such). It's a shame she won't get more involved elsewhere. She's prolly very funny. Saucy like @Kai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back