Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn you can barely see your cut now.

Oddly...I was in pain, but not excruciating. I dunno if it was the adrenaline or what. I mean I was going from Target then CVS to find band-aids, gauze, and tape for my foot. Just limping around CVS, and STILL bleeding in my house shoe.

I was more concerned on the fact that I gotta fix that damn soap dish. Lol. When it happened, I just stood there smh. Then I managed to get out the shower, sat on my toilet...still smh. Lol

But I was wearing this for a couple of weeks tho...
Well thats great you got something to walk around on. I was imaging trying not to bust open stiches walking around and shit. I woulda had the same reaction. Broken soap dish, ripped up foot slowing me down, smh, piss me off lol.

Speaking of stupid accidents, this reminds me one time I got high and decided to clean all the vents in my house. I somehow manage to get my finger skin pinched in this foot by foot old ass vent grate. So stuck I feared if I just yanked my skin out it would rip down the side of my finger. So go to emerg with this mf giant vent stuck to my hand and she asks what the problem is. I hold up my hand shaking my head like yup, I'm that dumb.

We get told to sit down, waiting room is packed and I'm already agitated at having to sit there for hours. Anyway we sit for like 15min and this special needs guy next to us says to us, "why don't you unscrew those screws?" I'm like what!??! The lady beside him is like "I have a screw driver in my purse!" I was like yo!!! I'm such a fucking burnout!!

Anyway, they saved my finger skin and I'm forever grateful!🥴

On the flipside, though...

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back