Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh OK, that doesn't sound terrible then. I almost sliced my finger off today 😬 my impatient ass unwilling to take time to find a better tool than a steak knife to cut stiff plastic.

COOL!! I know that hurt like BITCH!

I sliced my foot open back in March when n my bathroom porcelain soap dish broke off....

image_1170211863_19700119_115914.jpg image_1170611867_19700119_115922.jpg

Excuse the ashy-ness. Lol!

Them band-aids ain't did shyt. They were barely holding the flap. Was bleeding non-stop for 1hr & half before I took myself to an Urgent Care. Damn a hospital.

COOL!! I know that hurt like BITCH!

I sliced my foot open back in March when n my bathroom porcelain soap dish broke off....

View attachment 572949View attachment 572950

Excuse the ashy-ness. Lol!

Them band-aids ain't did shyt. They were barely holding the flap. Was bleeding non-stop for 1hr & half before I took myself to an Urgent Care. Damn a hospital.
It only hurts today, yesterday it just stung. Your foot looks brutal!! Do you have pics of the cut?

It only hurts today, yesterday it just stung. Your foot looks brutal!! Do you have pics of the cut?

Only pics I got is these after it started healing...

20210331_230425.jpg 20210404_003347.jpg 20210331_174309.jpg 20210404_003741.jpg

Tried to take one right after I sliced my foot, but it was too much blood. That pinky toe...geezus. Nothin but "meat" was hanging out. The flap was worse than in these pics. The last pic was where it was just non-stop bleeding for some reason.

I had the nurse and doctor shook b/c it was so much. Lol. I actually almost passed out b/c I hadn't eaten anything when I got there. Had to give me a glucose tablet. It would've been worse had I gone to the hospital and had to wait in the ER.

And to think...my stupid azzz was just gonna wait until later on to have someone take me Uregent Care. Smh

Only pics I got is these after it started healing...

View attachment 573009View attachment 573010View attachment 573011View attachment 573012

Tried to take one right after I sliced my foot, but it was too much blood. That pinky toe...geezus. Nothin but "meat" was hanging out. The flap was worse than in these pics. The last pic was where it was just non-stop bleeding for some reason.

I had the nurse and doctor shook b/c it was so much. Lol. I actually almost passed out b/c I hadn't eaten anything when I got there. Had to give me a glucose tablet. It would've been worse had I gone to the hospital and had to wait in the ER.

And to think...my stupid azzz was just gonna wait until later on to have someone take me Uregent Care. Smh
Jfc you got it good! And on your pinky side! Omg that's musta been terrible! How long off your foot? Or did you hobble around on your heel?

This my finger today, looking almost healed. I don't think I'm gonna lose any bit of flesh.

Jfc you got it good! And on your pinky side! Omg that's musta been terrible! How long off your foot? Or did you hobble around on your heel?

This my finger today, looking almost healed. I don't think I'm gonna lose any bit of flesh.

Damn you can barely see your cut now.

Oddly...I was in pain, but not excruciating. I dunno if it was the adrenaline or what. I mean I was going from Target then CVS to find band-aids, gauze, and tape for my foot. Just limping around CVS, and STILL bleeding in my house shoe.

I was more concerned on the fact that I gotta fix that damn soap dish. Lol. When it happened, I just stood there smh. Then I managed to get out the shower, sat on my toilet...still smh. Lol

But I was wearing this for a couple of weeks tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back