Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to one once. One of the best cuts and it felt more like a spa then the typical business as usual.
Getting your hair cut is very intimate, so obviously it's better with a woman.
Yea but they stop and gossip too heavy...my haircut would be a damn hr cuz she would stop and wanna talk with everyone, show me pics of nieces she thought i would like, whisper shit about the other barbers etc. Shit was too much but she had dat trina ass so when my reg barber wasnt there i went to her. She was nice with the clippers but i had to move to another spot.

Idk what it is but when you get a dog fixed they start humping all kinds of shit.

I cant even sit level with my boxer cause her big ass like sneaking up and trying to hump my arm. It be like she possessed or some shit.
Must be true cuz the one dog we have thats fixed, humps animals and people, the non spay one doesn't.

One of the most hilarious drunk stories I've heard today. Me and 2 of my home boys went to a house party a long time. We were all downstairs, checking the scene and thinking which chicks in the party we were going to get at. One of my home boys went upstairs and was gone for a long time, then he returned. Until this day, me and my home boy didn't know why he was gone for a long time. Until today, he said he got so drunk at that same party that day, that he went upstairs to pull chicks and started making grill cheese sandwiches for them ????.

Man!!!!! I was crying laughing because this nigga was upstairs, casually making sandwiches like its his crib ???

One of the most hilarious drunk stories I've heard today. Me and 2 of my home boys went to a house party a long time. We were all downstairs, checking the scene and thinking which chicks in the party we were going to get at. One of my home boys went upstairs and was gone for a long time, then he returned. Until this day, me and my home boy didn't know why he was gone for a long time. Until today, he said he got so drunk at that same party that day, that he went upstairs to pull chicks and started making grill cheese sandwiches for them ????.

Man!!!!! I was crying laughing because this nigga was upstairs, casually making sandwiches like its his crib ???
Putting this shit in a story one day ??

Got a homeboy we call The Big DM....for tha Big Drunken Master....stayed doing this shit!! Lol Every time we’d go out and get fucked up and meet some chicks, if we went back to their crib he was going on their kitchen smh lol....1 night it had to be about 5 in tha morning and me and my other boy smoking and priming tha females up...this nigga goes in their kitchen and cooked a bag of tater tots, a whole dozen eggs and a pack of bologna...I swear tha mental image of this dude standing in tha middle of that kitchen wit a bowl full of bullshit eating wit’ a big ass wooden spoon will never not be funny af to me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back