Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga said drank some juice tho lol. You opening niggas fridge and drinkin niggas Tropicanas huh?
Yeah, I at my homie house who had a studio in his basement.... We was going over beats n shit and I was sipping some delicious ass orange juice... Shit was hitting too...

My nigga looked at me confused as shit..

"Ayo, where you get that juice from?"

?

Got a homeboy we call The Big DM....for tha Big Drunken Master....stayed doing this shit!! Lol Every time we’d go out and get fucked up and meet some chicks, if we went back to their crib he was going on their kitchen smh lol....1 night it had to be about 5 in tha morning and me and my other boy smoking and priming tha females up...this nigga goes in their kitchen and cooked a bag of tater tots, a whole dozen eggs and a pack of bologna...I swear tha mental image of this dude standing in tha middle of that kitchen wit a bowl full of bullshit eating wit’ a big ass wooden spoon will never not be funny af to me lol

????? I can imagine chilling with the chicks on the sofa, then all of a sudden, you hearing grease popping and a smell of tater tots and bologna coming from the kitchen. Then come to find out, my home boy in there, casually cooking breakfast in their kitchen ??

giphy.gif

Just did some of tha most lazy...high nigga shit I’ve ever done...

I ran out of tree earlier but I’m getting me a big “Christmas pack” tomorrow but for tonight I didn’t feel like making any brownies or cookies so I drank a spoonful of my infused oil smh

Let’s see how this goes

:hahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back