Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny cause Black men and White women couples are way more common than White men and Black women couples in America. And they always show Black men in gay couples and promoting HIV drugs in commercials.
Whatever to make us look weaker. I understand the Chess Match, but its bullshit.

lol how much sway over us do yall really think these commercials have? Honest question

Yall think folks are really out here like

"I saw an interracial couple couple in that Tide commercial the other day... maybe go out and try to date a white person outa nowhere"

"I saw a gay couple in that other commercial.. maybe i'll try that too"

I know marketing is a powerful tool but yall really think it's that serious of an issue?

lol how much sway over us do yall really think these commercials have? Honest question

"I saw an interracial couple couple in that Tide commercial the other day... maybe go out and try to date a white person outa nowhere"

I know marketing is a powerful tool but yall really think it's that serious of an issue?
Nothing is done accidentally.

You're asking does it really have any influence opposed to asking why the powers that be have been so pressed to do this?

Every other commercial features black women with white men. It's disproportionate representation. The show Scandal and mad other shows and movies recently show this imagery. Its even gonna be in the White house. None of this is accidental or coincidental, it's all part of a media agenda

Nothing is done accidentally.

You're asking does it really have any influence opposed to asking why the powers that be have been so pressed to do this?

Every other commercial features black women with white men. It's disproportionate representation. The show Scandal and mad other shows and movies recently show this imagery. Its even gonna be in the White house. None of this is accidental or coincidental, it's all part of a media agenda

Alls i'm saying is

if you want to try being in an interracial relationship after seeing it in a tv show/movie/commerical
if you want to try being with the same sex after seeing it in a tv show/movie/commercial

it aint the powers that be that made you do it lol. People arent being brainwashed from commercials and tv to want to date outside of their race or gender

Alls i'm saying is

if you want to try being in an interracial relationship after seeing it in a tv show/movie/commerical
if you want to try being with the same sex after seeing it in a tv show/movie/commercial

it aint the powers that be that made you do it lol. People arent being brainwashed from commercials and tv to want to date outside of their race or gender
You're speaking for yourself and people with functioning brain cells. A lot of people are easily influenced sheep and this constant imagery can affect them over time. You can't be so dismissive and say that it doesn't matter when the creators very much intend for their propaganda to matter

One thing I learned from my high school writers craft teacher who also worked as a book/script editor on the side is that theres no accidents especially in commercials. They run everything back over and over. From script to screen board, to shot scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back