Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what was kinda fucked up about Naruto, they made it seem like he was from the dirt, like a real down and out kinda guy. But, this nigga came from a long line of cold ass shinobi, taught by cold ass shinobi, and even had generational wealth in the form of a demon fox he inherited. If this nigga wasn't a cold ass shinobi that would have been more of a surprise.

Just to be clear, I'm joking tho..I dont have real no animosity over it. You still cool in my book. And you dont need a fupa as long as you willing to put on dem grannies
All jokes....Ain't nothing serious on here.... Nah on the grannies tho.

Tired of interracial (wht men/blk women) in commercials. Almost triggering.

I honestly don't care anymore.

It was the opposite for years. And before that, people of color had no representation unless it was some kind of negative stereotypical depiction.

Love who you love and be with who treats you well and makes you happy.

Just don't demonize someones race to legitimize why you made your decision to be in an IR relationship.

Last edited:
I honestly don't care anymore.

It was the opposite for years. And before that, people of color had not representation unless it was some kind of negative stereotypical depiction.

Love who you love and be with who treats you well and makes you happy.

Just don't demonize someone else's race to legitimize why you made your decision.
Usually, I have no problem with it, its more so that it seems like a blatant agenda. Its in so many commercials.

So what's this shit about us recieving super powers? Inform an old man
Niggaz being silly saying that cuz if the planet alignment shit...if anybody got superpowers... It would most likely be black people who got them.

Then niggaz started nigg'n with the memes

Usually, I have no problem with it, its more so that it seems like a blatant agenda. Its in so many commercials.

Oh...it is.

But there's always gonna be an agenda that is to our detriment as long as we aren't in control of the mediums.

Gotta learn to tune some of it out as much as possible...or change what we give our attention to.

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooo ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I do look good in red tho
Oh I know you would. Red glows wonderfully on women with passion. And tho I dont know you and cant see you, online..your passion jumps off the page

Yall ever have them days when your sig other just look gooder dena bih and you tryna go to pound town everytime they walk by

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back