Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got two realities that I live in, in my head. One is where everyone is much more advanced than me, is mocking me and taking advantage of me. In this reality I’m extremely defensive and untrusting.

Then in the other reality, I’m much more advanced than everyone, everyone adores me, im the sexiest nigga there is and people are dying to get a piece of my time and attention. In this reality I’m cool calm and collected.

There is absolutely no in between and i wildly Swing from one reality to the other.

Do y’all deal with this too? Is this normal?

I got two realities that I live in, in my head. One is where everyone is much more advanced than me, is mocking me and taking advantage of me. In this reality I’m extremely defensive and untrusting.

Then in the other reality, I’m much more advanced than everyone, everyone adores me, im the sexiest nigga there is and people are dying to get a piece of my time and attention. In this reality I’m cool calm and collected.

There is absolutely no in between and i wildly Swing from one reality to the other.

Do y’all deal with this too? Is this normal?

Sounds bipolarish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back