Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT YOU SAID ONLU REELS AINT POST. BUY STILL A REGULAR OBE OF YOUR DISNT POST. SO WTF EH

You didn’t post a reel. I posted a reel and not the regular one because I was on reels.
One is a real and the other is a regular IG post can you spot the difference? 040B324A-5F41-4507-94A9-453765BC527D.png A21C57D1-DCBC-4D1D-ABBC-4BDC95BC7009.png

BUT YOU SAID ONLU REELS AINT POST. BUY STILL A REGULAR OBE OF YOUR DISNT POST. SO WTF EH

No he continues to post reels instead of posting regular ig posts like he sees and acknowledges the rest of us are doing which means he can do it as well.

Stop wasting your breath lol.

No he continues to post reels instead of posting regular ig posts like he sees and acknowledges the rest of us are doing which means he can do it as well.

Stop wasting your breath lol.

But a lot of folks is posting reels.

Y’all just choose to single me out about it.

But it’s whatever bruh.

But a lot of folks is posting reels.

Y’all just choose to single me out about it.

But it’s whatever bruh.

Cause you the only one that keeps doing it and not correcting themselves and for whatever reason you're mad when you're the one complicating niggas experience.

So hard headed for no reason. The reels not gonna start working no matter how much you post them. Just hit the regular ig and post from there.

You been knowing what to do tho. From this point forward you're just trolling and I'll refuse to believe anything different.

Reactions: B_A
Cause you the only one that keeps doing it and not correcting themselves and for whatever reason you're mad when you're the one complicating niggas experience.

So hard headed for no reason. The reels not gonna start working no matter how much you post them. Just hit the regular ig and post from there.

You been knowing what to do tho. From this point forward you're just trolling and I'll refuse to believe anything different.

They was still doing it bruh. Shit.

Seen two literally yesterday.

If I posted the reel and didn’t feel like digging through their normal IG for the video. @Inori showwd me a quicker way so I’ll go with that now.

And BA didn’t post a real but acting liking she did was just wrong.

I’m done.

good day sir

They was still doing it bruh. Shit.

Seen two literally yesterday.

If I posted the reel and didn’t feel like digging through their normal IG for the video. @Inori showwd me a quicker way so I’ll go with that now.

And BA didn’t post a real but acting liking she did was just wrong.

I’m done.

good day sir

giphy (43).gif

I've tripped and fell in some Candy Shop threads one or two or three times before. Titty City wasn't bad🤷🏾‍♀️, but that plastic, Caucasian woman thread took me out. And dude, who's name I shall not type, has enough fat, force feed, white fetish posts in the regular section of the forum to keep me from being nosey.

All facts cuz that nigga just literally like anything that breathe and got vagina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back