Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
"All Sized Ladies!!!" 😬?
I can't imagine what's being posted in there🤣.
Chiiiile... you should see what's in the "Black people...Fat Fetish" thread!

I stumbled up in there thinking it was going to be a weird but possibly interesting/entertaining discussion and well...

I was like

Chiiiile... you should see what's in the "Black people...Fat Fetish" thread!

I stumbled up in there thinking it was going to be a weird but possibly interesting/entertaining discussion and well...

I was like

I've tripped and fell in some Candy Shop threads one or two or three times before. Titty City wasn't bad🤷🏾‍♀️, but that plastic, Caucasian woman thread took me out. And dude, who's name I shall not type, has enough fat, force feed, white fetish posts in the regular section of the forum to keep me from being nosey.

I've tripped and fell in some Candy Shop threads one or two or three times before. Titty City wasn't bad🤷🏾‍♀️, but that plastic, Caucasian woman thread took me out. And dude, who's name I shall not type, has enough fat, force feed, white fetish posts in the regular section of the forum to keep me from being nosey.
Girl that's exactly who it is, what it is and where it is!!! LMAO

DEAD@ Titty City 😂😂😂

Titty City goat until Genocide show up or TS be on his white bimbo shit

The women of color tho.....
AnyFineAsianporcupine-max-1mb.gif

Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back