Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what that means

dont wear air forces that’s gonna turn yellow or crease in a month

white air forces are for nurses,16 year old latinas from Cali, and backup dancers at this point don’t let AP put the battery in your back and have you looking like a goof With thick ass all white bricks on
What kinda ghetto ass hospital has nurses who wear AF1s?

They don't even offer the kind of support a nurse would need to withstand a 10-14 hr. shift.

I've never seen that...ever.

Idk what that means

dont wear air forces that’s gonna turn yellow or crease in a month

white air forces are for nurses,16 year old latinas from Cali, and backup dancers at this point don’t let AP put the battery in your back and have you looking like a goof With thick ass all white bricks on

Damn son. You buy 1 pair of shoes and wear them till they fall apart then buy another pair?

Switch it up bruh.

Damn son. You buy 1 pair of shoes and wear them till they fall apart then buy another pair?

Switch it up bruh.
there are so many holes in his joke "logic" i didnt even bother trying to give a serious response

my last post on the subject b/c i didnt think being in support of wearing what you like would garner so much negative attention

wear your shoes...buy what you like...to each is own...what may be for me, might not be for you

be blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back