Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, white ones were out for about 10 years or so. They made a strong comeback a few years ago, that's all my nieces and nephews want.
Everything that has classic status is cyclical. They always come back around with the next generation

The AF1 is a classic silhouette and super versatile as a shoe. You can dress it up or down.

The all white AF1 will never go out of style. I like the newer releases that have a more premium leather material vs the more waxy leather material that we are used to.

They just released some all whites with a gum bottom.

The black af1 with the white check looks so clean.

IF you gotta do mickey mouse do the mickey mouse shorts
View attachment 508018

4793181-nujpi9y.jpg.gif

Everything that has classic status is cyclical. They always come back around with the next generation

The AF1 is a classic silhouette and super versatile as a shoe. You can dress it up or down.

The all white AF1 will never go out of style. I like the newer releases that have a more premium leather material vs the more waxy leather material that we are used to.

They just released some all whites with a gum bottom.

The black af1 with the white check looks so clean.
Washed.

Lol ya remember the cool thing to say to dismiss people online was that "real gangsta niggas aint on the computers all day on message boards and shit"

Now look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back