Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I thought niggaz ain't give a fuck what people think about them 🤣🤣

I wear my white AF1'S with no fucks given....

Like imma lose my shit cuz niggaz don't like it.

It's the AF1'S, these ugly brown sketchers that are dope for being on my feet all day, the dad shoes.... and as soon as it's hot my toes my coming out....

Y'all scary as shit worrying about what another nigga think 🤣🤣🤣

I'll still put those Jordans on y'all made fun of out of spite...and dare a nigga to say something

Lol, I thought niggaz ain't give a fuck what people think about them 🤣🤣

I wear my white AF1'S with no fucks given....

Like imma lose my shit cuz niggaz don't like it.

It's the AF1'S, these ugly brown sketchers that are dope for being on my feet all day, the dad shoes.... and as soon as it's hot my toes my coming out....

Y'all scary as shit worrying about what another nigga think 🤣🤣🤣

I'll still put those Jordans on y'all made fun of out of spite...and dare a nigga to say something
Yes du, we know you got the warehouse connect..

I never,..
And I repeat..... Ever gave a fuck.....

I was having fun with y'all, cuz y'all gave a fuck.

If you saw first hand how I wear and treat shoes.... Maybe you'd get it....

But I really don't give a fuck bruh....

I don't keep my shit in boxes....I don't care about my shit getting bent, stained, like.....I just don't care about shit like that. I knew the shit would be funny to y'all, so I paraded the shit to y'all.....I don't know why you don't understand I'm goofy as fuck and like to laugh at dumb shit

I never,..
And I repeat..... Ever gave a fuck.....

I was having fun with y'all, cuz y'all gave a fuck.

If you saw first hand how I wear and treat shoes.... Maybe you'd get it....

But I really don't give a fuck bruh....

I don't keep my shit in boxes....I don't care about my shit getting bent, stained, like.....I just don't care about shit like that. I knew the shit would be funny to y'all, so I paraded the shit to y'all.....I don't know why you don't understand I'm goofy as fuck and like to laugh at dumb shit
Nah man..

Fam was so proud of them shits lmao. I remember somebody started off by pressing him on the box it came in 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Du has hated me ever since

You?

The whole board was geeking, what makes you think you stood out??

I trolled you into starting a family, then you tried to do the same to Freeman last night after saying I went to far...

If anybody hates anybody....😬

You?

I trolled you into starting a family, then you tried to do the same to Freeman last night after saying I went to far...

You?

Successfully might i add

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back