Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol bruh just restore his shit if you can and let's all move forward. This plot point has just about run its course 🤣
tenor (10).gif

He put to much smut on my name for me to honor this request in good faith. Tell him to ask another mod to do it😏

Just watched a group of young black kids have a mental meltdown cause some white guys held a it’s ok to be white sign above a overpass in their city.

These kids gotta toughen up man…every Sunday down town on the battery, some white folks head downtown with a huge confederate flag and protests god knows what..cause who the fuck cares. And the funny thing is as of late. A BLM group does a counter protest across the street.

And the funny thing is, there’s not one black person in the BLM group..and the funniest thing is. Every local black person completely ignores that nonsense.

When you experience real racism, you focus on real racism. Not any of that attention seeking nonsense.

We could've done this weirdo shit a month ago like I suggested. I just wanted to see the account scrubbed first. But even a month later nigga still thinks playing with people like that is the funniest thing.

You're a waste yute.

I ain't fumbling to get no pussy based off my posting on here. That implication is fucking crazy lmao. You not slick.
Lmao nah I was just thinking about if you said there’s some new milk working at my job today I kinda wanna see what that smell like

obviously if she came here and saw something like that it could affect your job lol that’s all I meant

Lmao nah I was just thinking about if you said there’s some new milk working at my job today I kinda wanna see what that smell like

obviously if she came here and saw something like that it could affect your job lol that’s all I meant

Nah all I talk about work is how I was always avoiding the girls that work there 😅 that's a young man's game.

Nothing I say on here could get me fired. I'm more concerned about my posts where I was vulnerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back