Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t fault freeman for saying stuff a while back about work related stuff and then realizing “oh shit I let them into my internet world in real life this could bite me in the ass”

Sucks but he had to have chi shoot him before he turned into a zombie

I chalk it up to chi probably had no way of deleting his content only temporarily but idk how everything works so I could be wrong

All I know is technically king freeman took himself out of the best foreigner award

an account that don’t exist can’t win

View attachment 999456

That shit not covering any bills idgaf. Keep that dumbshit.

Another mod confirmed they could've done exactly what i asked if chi didn't lock everyone out of the account.

I'm not supplying the site and niggas with endless pages off my back tho. I'm done talking about it. Shit is foul.

Another mod confirmed they could've done exactly what i asked if chi didn't lock everyone out of the account.

I'm not supplying the site and niggas with endless pages off my back tho. I'm done talking about it. Shit is foul.
Would you like that account back?

Word I feel you

Sorry man maybe it was user error

Just trying to be optimistic

Lol im still kinda confused as to why he needed his account deleted if u can stand on what u post…

Cause I'm candid on here about my private life. I got paranoid but realized after the fact that no one is really thinking about me like that. And there was a reason I was comfortable enough to reveal that info to my Co worker so I decided to lean into that instead of assuming the worst.

I'm cool on it. That's why I didn't turn shit up. If I was still pressed these niggas would tell you. They can't. Shit happened a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back