Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chicity doing fuck nigga shit, not surprising at all

I expected fuckery. Even offered to come back and play along in a roast like a bozo. Nigga really had me out here trying to barter for my freedom for a basic request.

I'm disgusted with myself for even giving him the satisfaction. I should have just asked @Duwop or @Infamous114 I don't think they would play with anyone like that. But it is what it is. We blessed over here.

I'm not some mega. The request should have been met. The rest of you should think about that.

I'm not hiding.

I requested my account and contents be deleted because I made poor judgment in real life by revealing my identity on here to someone i work with and got paranoid. l reached out to chi to ask him if he could do it. He confirmed and said he would handle it. Then dude just locked everyone out of the account so no one not even other mods could change it.

It's whatever. I can stand on anything I've ever said on here. And tbh it's a non issue. I was just in my own head.

I feel sorry for @Chicity really and truly. How down bad you gotta be to do some petty bullshit like that when a nigga reach out on some real shit.
1673830609877.gif
Why you was scared nigga?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back