Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominican-Cambodian? Where she from?

The song def has a strong Rihanna influence. Not sure the autotune needed but yeah.....
Born in Boston, not sure if she grew up there, though. No clue where that accent comes from. She's a cute lil thing, looks like a young Lisa Bonet in these pics.

A black woman took over as director for one of the government offices I support. Since she took over there's been quite a bit of turnover and they've hired several more people. I haven't really interacted with the office much since she's got there because I've been focusing on other tasks and because traditionally I've found the people in that office to be incompetent. So, yesterday I had to brief the director on some work I'm proposing, and I got some time at the end of another meeting she was having with everyone in the office. Before she got there the office had like 2 black women and 1 black dude. Now there's like 2 nonblack people, the same black dude, and the rest are black women. Talk about being on code. lol

A black woman took over as director for one of the government offices I support. Since she took over there's been quite a bit of turnover and they've hired several more people. I haven't really interacted with the office much since she's got there because I've been focusing on other tasks and because traditionally I've found the people in that office to be incompetent. So, yesterday I had to brief the director on some work I'm proposing, and I got some time at the end of another meeting she was having with everyone in the office. Before she got there the office had like 2 black women and 1 black dude. Now there's like 2 nonblack people, the same black dude, and the rest are black women. Talk about being on code. lol
That’s what it’s about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back