Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
All is good out here..how aboot yourself?
That's good hear eh. Spot on with that gif btw, you know that already tho.

Uhhh well, I learned I basically die every fuckin night. I got the galaxy 4 watch right, shit records my oxygen can dip as low as 75%. So I bought a finger pulse oximeter and no shit it's accurate. Kids told me to go to the doc, I said yeah but my heart rate goes down to 40-50bmp during deep sleep. Idk, I took it's 4wk sleep coach thingy and it definitely fixed me not wanting to wake up at 5am.

That's good hear eh. Spot on with that gif btw, you know that already tho.

Uhhh well, I learned I basically die every fuckin night. I got the galaxy 4 watch right, shit records my oxygen can dip as low as 75%. So I bought a finger pulse oximeter and no shit it's accurate. Kids told me to go to the doc, I said yeah but my heart rate goes down to 40-50bmp during deep sleep. Idk, I took it's 4wk sleep coach thingy and it definitely fixed me not wanting to wake up at 5am.

Why is your o2 so low? Heart rate seems normal, though.., don’t play w your health BA

Sometimes I go on r/deadbedrooms to read about the terrible sex lives of married and coupled people.

I thought about it.

Who seriously looks at another human being and think "I wanna fuck this person for the rest of my natural born life?" You can imagine loving them, taking care of them, but fucking them forever?

The more you around someone and the more serious a relationship gets...like wouldn't you naturally wanna fuck them less? You are watching your spouse or long-term partner become old and unattractive before you eyes. Her stomach used to flat, now she got a muffin top. You didn't always have man boobs. Your dick shrunk an inch or two because you got a beer belly. She used to wear high heels and keep her toes done, now her feet crusty with chipped polish and always in those annoying ass sandals you hate.

Once you get to the stage where you can have sex with your partner and they can pause a sex session and take a shit and y'all get right back to it...

You have to sleep there and be on machines and people watch you? That would feel mad uncomfortable and weird.

Yeah tried that shit for a spell. Was sleeping through alarms, not waking up in time to walk the dog. I didn't like that shit at all. If Imma die choking in my sleep that's just how Imma go unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
You have to sleep there and be on machines and people watch you? That would feel mad uncomfortable and weird.

I done sleep studies before and yea they watch you sleep all night and they got this intercom in the room w/ you that they come on and talk to you through during the night

chick who hooked me up to all the lil wires n shit told me that she could see everything while i was sleeping.. I guess she wanted to let me know just in case i felt the urge to beat my meat or something

I miss my girl Lady Gaga.

I was such a big fan and now she singing Jazz tunes and shit.

Her concerts were cool too, but super gay...way too gay for me and Janet Jackson concerts were gay ass hell too but at least you could get a lap dance.

I miss my girl Lady Gaga.

I was such a big fan and now she singing Jazz tunes and shit.

Her concerts were cool too, but super gay...way too gay for me and Janet Jackson concerts were gay ass hell too but at least you could get a lap dance.

You sniffed coke with Lady Gaga too son?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back