Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just talking shit but a new 3 bedroom 2.5 bath townhouse with a garage where I grew up going for 775K.

2 days a week when I come into the office I walk by a homeless encampment with at minimum 30 tents in this park that is 2 blocks from the white house. DC is fucked up if you ain't making no real money, already living here or can't get into any home buyer programs. Most people are priced out

Bruh, I bought my old townhouse like early 2015. It was three stories 2000 sq ft. total, nothing crazy. My real estate agent at the time told me that people in DC were buying up town houses like mine, renovating them, and selling each floor for the price that I spent on the whole thing. That's crazy.

"Let me introduce you to the world of jealousy
It can get you killed
Shot
Mainly ones who stand out amongst others
Meaning those who are on
Opposed to those who are not

It's a shame
Watch out for them
They are officially out there
Jealousy comes from a few forms such as like
Who get the most pussy?
Or I heard he got the most money......
Things of that nature"

Philosophically speaking son

Word

"Let me introduce you to the world of jealousy
It can get you killed
Shot
Mainly ones who stand out amongst others
Meaning those who are on
Opposed to those who are not

It's a shame
Watch out for them
They are officially out there
Jealousy comes from a few forms such as like
Who get the most pussy?
Or I heard he got the most money......
Things of that nature"

Philosophically speaking son

Word

Big facts. And it also comes with a smile and fake friendships

Big facts. And it also comes with a smile and fake friendships
One of the most 7 deadly sins
Cain was jealous of Abel because God accepted Abel's virtuous offering.
That's real deep to me because I can sense that jealousy energy real quick. I try 2 ignore it but then they would do or say something multiple times confirming it.

One of the most 7 deadly sins
Cain was jealous of Abel because God accepted Abel's virtuous offering.
That's real deep to me because I can sense that jealousy energy real quick. I try 2 ignore it but then they would do or say something multiple times confirming it.

Exactly. Lust and covetousness are the roots of many sins. Sin itself

From the fall of Lucifer to the rebellion of Adam and Eve

Desiring things that are outside of our control and rights

I’ve had plenty of “friends” who harbored jealousy for various reason

A big reason were my looks….how I carried myself. And also because I stand as my own as a man

Fear God and no man else
I use to work on the Staten Island Ferry as a Deckhand.
One time while doing trials on the Hudson River near the Verrazzano Bridge, this Mate set me up for failure because he was jealous I knew more than him. He made a mistake while steering the ship pissing off the Captain. I helped him out and gave him pointers. He didn't I know i was a Master Helmsman when I was in the Navy.
Deckhands never take the Helm unless ordered by the Captain. The Mate was messing so much that the Captain ordered me to steer the ship in the right direction. The Captain made the Mate feel like Cain.

I had to go back downstairs and hook up the ship. We have to keep our radios with us at all times. The Mate that I helped took my radio. I was looking for it like crazy while the ferry was close to the Manhattan terminal
I'm sure you've heard about the ferry crashes.
It almost happened because of jealousy.
Luckily i still made it on time to hook up the ferry to the pier. After I finished hooking up the ferry the Mate was like how you found your radio. Im like how do you know i was looking 4 my radio? He didnt say nothing.
I found out he was the one reporting that I wasn't at my station yet to hook up the ferry.

He's wasn't the only one like that. I found out all the black folks that were in trouble was because of some snake shit like that.

I didn't even show up the next day. I left a career to do construction work as a foreman getting paid 2 times more.

People definitely show their jealousy when you know more than them.

For some reason, I unknowingly have a knack of pissing those types off. So I became very subtle and tactical for them to not notice. While they are high on their pride I like to catch them off guard, it totally messes up their perspective of what they thought they knew.

Last edited:
I use to work on the Staten Island Ferry as a Deckhand.
One time while doing trials on the Hudson River near the Verrazzano Bridge, this Mate set me up for failure because he was jealous I knew more than him. He made a mistake while steering the ship pissing off the Captain. I helped him out and gave him pointers. He didn't I know i was a Master Helmsman when I was in the Navy.
Deckhands never take the Helm unless by the Captain. The Mate was messing so much that the Captain ordered me to steer the ship in the right direction. The Captain made the Mate feel like Cain.

I had to go back downstairs and hook up the ship. We have to keep our radios with us at all times. The Mate that I helped took my radio. I was looking for it like crazy while the ferry was close to the Manhattan terminal
I'm sure you've heard about the ferry crashes.
It almost happened because of a jealousy.
Luckily and still made it on time to hook up the ferry. After I finished hooking up the ferry the Mate was like how you found your radio. Im like how do you know i was looking 4 my radio? He didnt say nothing.
I found out he was the one reporting that I wasn't at my station yet to hook up the ferry.

He's wasn't the only one like that. I found out all the black folks that were in trouble was because of some snake shit like that.

I didn't even show up the next day. I left a career to do construction work as a foreman getting paid 2 times more.

People definitely show their jealousy when you know more than them.

For some reason, I unknowingly have a knack of pissing those types off. So I became very subtle and tactical for them to not notice. I catch them off guard and it totally messes up their perspective of what they thought they knew

I truly believe when people have jealousy towards you, what makes them more bitter is when you don’t show the same animosity back.
Reminds me of Proverbs 25:20-22

Last edited:
Aliens are real and we’re cave men drawing on walls, worshiping objects in the sky that a in reality are 1 in a trillion, like worshiping a spec of sand. There is no real death, we’ve all died multiple times, for some hundreds of times. When we die, we just shift to the reality when we didn’t die. Until you die of natural causes, you don’t die. And when you die of natural causes, you reskin and play the game again. It’s our nature, we celestial beings. If that’s a thing.

Aliens are real and we’re cave men drawing on walls
What if we're the first?

giphy.gif

When we die, we just shift to the reality when we didn’t die. Until you die of natural causes, you don’t die.
Ever hear about Quantum Suicide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back