Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think the shims of the old world just gonna disappear? Maybe not thongs and shoulder pads but cleats and those hand fans? Definitely.
I'm sure queer niggas would still be around, but why he had to have him on a leash?
Hand fans for sure, and maybe a thong under the pants. But these australian cacs was tripping.

Also, gas didn't run out. Niggas had a whole oil well in the second one, and everyone had a car. If I'm not mistaken war made the world like that.

I'm sure queer niggas would still be around, but why he had to have him on a leash?
Hand fans for sure, and maybe a thong under the pants. But these australian cacs was tripping.

Also, gas didn't run out. Niggas had a whole oil well in the second one, and everyone had a car. If I'm not mistaken war made the world like that.
Them cacs had a lot of s&m stuff on, the leader looked like he in the village people. Wouldn't be surprised if old dude was cool with being on a leash. And youre right about the war, most of the people in fury road had mutations and cancer. Plus they mention fukushima a few times too...

Bloods are historically cooler then crips, from what I've heard. Also, they seem to be more willing to license their gang to celebrities.

You didn't go to school with bloods or crops? Seems like you would be in that demo, I know I did.

I really think it’s the color choice too red is loud and poppin and sexy. Blue is cold and cool. And sometimes I think bloods just spread out more to different states

Cause anybody can be a Blood

i know atleast 3 red neck white boys who rep that shit just cause Wayne rep it

one of em even got they mama doing the shit

"Me & mama put that on our 5, aint that right mama?"

mfs a joke

I feel like niggas in LA be laughing at everybody outside of LA. I don’t think they call them fake because that’s pointless but I know they be looking at others with an extreme side eye.

I think Chicago Gangs though they all over the south and I think they all on same page. Like if you GD in Memphis you might be good in some parts of Chicago and Vice versa

I really think it’s the color choice too red is loud and poppin and sexy. Blue is cold and cool. And sometimes I think bloods just spread out more to different states
The spread came with the rise of Wayne. And you reaching with the color psychology angle.

The spread came with the rise of Wayne. And you reaching with the color psychology angle.

Yup. Wayne.

But its something bout the color red though.

it’s a reason folks get a red sports car or a women looking even badder in a red dress.

End of the day, last meeting, we all sharing stories, one of my co workers shared a story of how his cat ran around the corner like looney toons where it skipped like a cartoon.

So I say, I've seen that in real life, told a story about someone that I know that got robbed and ran to the corner and skipped wit the one foot hop to turn the corner..

I'm laughing my ass off telling the story, story finished...whole room silent.

:yikes2: guess someone getting robbed and running away in terror is only funny to me

Shout out Dallas area hookah lounges

Yall decent on Thursday
200.gif

Must of didnt leave with something nice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back