Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So over the past month my son really got into anime so he been binge watching everything that’s dubbed.

Now he trying to watched subbed but he can’t keep up with the reading. Told him his reading skills wasn’t ready.

I dont know what is is about subs. But I was only ever familiar with dubbed anime and I used to think, damn these Asian people love some white folks, none of their characters ever look Asian. Then when I saw some of them in sub, for some reason they all of a sudden all looked Asian. None more prominent than Rock Lee's mentor.

Salute to this 2 officers for saving ole girl life cuz homie was coming in to murk her and them kids

Salute to this 2 officers for saving ole girl life cuz homie was coming in to murk her and them kids

Did the dude and two officers die?

mb.gif

Suicide by cop

e7CTKvC.gif

I’m fortunate that my school REALLY cares about Teacher Appreciation Week.

I dun got Girl Scout cookies, lunch, and some other shit.

Plus my Annual Review was on point.

Yeah, it’s been a good week so far.

Thats all it took huh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back