Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m fortunate that my school REALLY cares about Teacher Appreciation Week.

I dun got Girl Scout cookies, lunch, and some other shit.

Plus my Annual Review was on point.

Yeah, it’s been a good week so far.
I thought teacher appreciation week was in May. Y’all a little early.

So over the past month my son really got into anime so he been binge watching everything that’s dubbed.

Now he trying to watched subbed but he can’t keep up with the reading. Told him his reading skills wasn’t ready.

Make him watch nothing but subbed from now on. That's a good way to force him to read and improve his ability.

I was watching a 7 on 7 game a few days ago and damn near every kid was throwing up Bs and saying blood lol This was a Louisiana and Texas teams

I was watching a 7 on 7 game a few days ago and damn near every kid was throwing up Bs and saying blood lol This was a Louisiana and Texas teams
How are you still surprised by gang cultures dissemination through America.
How old are you again, actual question?

How are you still surprised by gang cultures dissemination through America.
How old are you again, actual question?

I said it because I never see kids throw up crip.

One of the kids is privileged as fuck because I know his momma.

Kids was between 16-18

All that is irrelevant. Why more folks ain’t crip is all I’m asking
Bloods are historically cooler then crips, from what I've heard. Also, they seem to be more willing to license their gang to celebrities.

You didn't go to school with bloods or crops? Seems like you would be in that demo, I know I did.

I could literally eat jerk chicken everyday. Damn I love that shit
Depends on who s making it regular jerk hits when u first get to it but as u eat it just goes blend....but there s this spot ironically in the Puerto Rican hood here that got jerk u can eat everyday for the rest of ur life and not get tired

Bloods are historically cooler then crips, from what I've heard. Also, they seem to be more willing to license their gang to celebrities.

You didn't go to school with bloods or crops? Seems like you would be in that demo, I know I did.

We didn’t have blood gangs in NOLA back in 01-04 when I was in high school. Had a couple niggas thinking they was blood from rap but it wasn’t a real thing until like the last 12 years back home

Because historically bloods in LA have always been outnumbered by Crips so there s a certain cool and tough guy factor claiming blood

Kids was between 16-18

All that is irrelevant. Why more folks ain’t crip is all I’m asking

Cause anybody can be a Blood

i know atleast 3 red neck white boys who rep that shit just cause Wayne rep it

one of em even got they mama doing the shit

"Me & mama put that on our 5, aint that right mama?"

mfs a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back