Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a thread on the different music streaming apps? Can't find it. I just finished my trial with amazon music unlimited and I really liked it

I wouldn't get Spotify because they don't have spatial audio and I got really into that while using amazon music unlimited

So my choice is either apple music or amazon music unlimited. I think I saw that bestbuy has a 3 month trial for apple music that I may try

Just curious if anyone has tried either and what their thoughts were

So is this saying that moors were not a group of melainated people? Just a person from the west? What was considered west, I mean the America's were not what they are now...oh but maybe it was and this study of language is shedding light on real history. Idk I just always understood moor as a sect or group of blacks in Europe and Asia.
Hi Royal 👋🏾 😁
Its saying they are Westerners of North Africa. Phoenicians/ Canaanites come from the Levant/ Israel. Some traveled to areas like Yemen but the majority went to North Africa areas like Morocco, Canary Islands, Italy, Sicily, and other parts of Southern Europe.
The Black General Hannibal is a Phoenician. His ancestry says they are the Biblical Canaanites

Moors are connected with the Phoenician/ Canaanites

One thing that post forgot to mention, many Moors trace back to the Biblical Moabites.

Canaanites is a very difficult topic because there's black & white Canaanites. The Mediterranean area of North Africa and Southern Europe is a well known melting pot. Black folks were there first of course.😁

Is there a thread on the different music streaming apps? Can't find it. I just finished my trial with amazon music unlimited and I really liked it

I wouldn't get Spotify because they don't have spatial audio and I got really into that while using amazon music unlimited

So my choice is either apple music or amazon music unlimited. I think I saw that bestbuy has a 3 month trial for apple music that I may try

Just curious if anyone has tried either and what their thoughts were

I fucked with Amazon music heavy when I was robbing besos. It was really good. No complaints at all. I'd still be rocking with it if besos didn't find out I was running his pockets.
I've tried Spotify and I'm currently using YouTube music. I liked Spotify cause I could play it on the ps5 whole gaming. YouTube music can be a bit of a cluster fuck but there's more variety with different mixes, unreleased tracks, slowed, sped up, covers etc.

I miss King Von man.

I tried listening to Chief Keef today and that motherfucker on some dusty shit. Tried to listen to some other Chicago dudes, but ain't nobody like Von.

I fucked with Amazon music heavy when I was robbing besos. It was really good. No complaints at all. I'd still be rocking with it if besos didn't find out I was running his pockets.
I've tried Spotify and I'm currently using YouTube music. I liked Spotify cause I could play it on the ps5 whole gaming. YouTube music can be a bit of a cluster fuck but there's more variety with different mixes, unreleased tracks, slowed, sped up, covers etc.
I know Spotify is integrated into everything but they don't have spatial audio yet and I REALLY like using that with the new airpod pro 2s. Listening to Dolby Atmos or 360 with those is just awesome. I saw that Apple music also has it so that's my other option

I miss King Von man.

I tried listening to Chief Keef today and that motherfucker on some dusty shit. Tried to listen to some other Chicago dudes, but ain't nobody like Von.

I started listening to Von after he was killed to see what the deal with him was and I was impressed with him.

Hi Royal 👋🏾 😁
Its saying they are Westerners of North Africa. Phoenicians/ Canaanites come from the Levant/ Israel. Some traveled to areas like Yemen but the majority went to North Africa areas like Morocco, Canary Islands, Italy, Sicily, and other parts of Southern Europe.
The Black General Hannibal is a Phoenician. His ancestry says they are the Biblical Canaanites

Moors are connected with the Phoenician/ Canaanites

One thing that post forgot to mention, many Moors trace back to the Biblical Moabites.

Canaanites is a very difficult topic because there's black & white Canaanites. The Mediterranean area of North Africa and Southern Europe is a well known melting pot. Black folks were there first of course.😁

Have you ever thought about creating a podcast or virtual lessons for black students? I am seeing tons of educational products for teachers, parents and homeschooling groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back