Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I got to remember to take off auto renewal for these subscriptions I pay for. GO Pro and Lifelock charged me. I was going to renew but would have waited until a few days they expired. That is when they start sending you deals and discounts to come back. I got lifelock/Norton for a deal at $150. Since im no longer a new subscriber, they hit me for $250. Should have just sent me and invoice that said "gotcha bitch".

Man, I got to remember to take off auto renewal for these subscriptions I pay for. GO Pro and Lifelock charged me. I was going to renew but would have waited until a few days they expired. That is when they start sending you deals and discounts to come back. I got lifelock/Norton for a deal at $150. Since im no longer a new subscriber, they hit me for $250. Should have just sent me and invoice that said "gotcha bitch".

Bro a lot of times it don't even be on auto renewal, they just hit your pockets.

Chess.com got me this week, I'm like "Bitch, you get me a 3rd time, you better come suck my dick with all the money I spent on you."

Now, I'ma just about to buy some chess courses to rank up to grandmaster level lol.

Bro a lot of times it don't even be on auto renewal, they just hit your pockets.

Chess.com got me this week, I'm like "Bitch, you get me a 3rd time, you better come suck my dick with all the money I spent on you."

Now, I'ma just about to buy some chess courses to rank up to grandmaster level lol.
On second look, GOpro didnt renew. They just sent me a notice that it will renew next month. But I didnt see life lock send me any reminder. Playstation is another one i have to take off auto renewal. I go periods without playing so im just wasting my subscription

On second look, GOpro didnt renew. They just sent me a notice that it will renew next month. But I didnt see life lock send me any reminder. Playstation is another one i have to take off auto renewal. I go periods without playing so im just wasting my subscription

At least your subscriptions tell you lol.

My shit just rob you blind lol.

A good Video that summarizes my thoughts why most startups and shit is a dead end if you wanna make money on the internet

Coders and techies got put back in the locker. The cool kids run the internet now.

I was listning to that DJ Green Lantern mixtape for the Wu/Nas tour. He had a live rendition of Verbal Intercourse on there from one of the shows. Ghost changed his "Looking gay in the yard..." line to "Looking weak in the yard..." I was like "Oh shit, Ghost getting politically correct on us?" Two seconds later..."Your faggot ass got bashed trying to turn the dial."

Well, he tried... lol

I was listning to that DJ Green Lantern mixtape for the Wu/Nas tour. He had a live rendition of Verbal Intercourse on there from one of the shows. Ghost changed his "Looking gay in the yard..." line to "Looking weak in the yard..." I was like "Oh shit, Ghost getting politically correct on us?" Two seconds later..."Your faggot ass got bashed trying to turn the dial."

Well, he tried... lol
Dead ass funny that without even attempting to, I read that line in ghostfaces’ voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back