Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these bots or is there actually a job position of going on message boards making these posts? Going to specific threads and responding with an ad is hilarious

shrug-mj.gif

dude getting money tossed on him clip.gif

@AZTG why do you hate or strongly dislike dogs?

Lmaooo. Nah thats far from the truth.

I love dogs.

This dog in general was a mean mfer. First time I came over, i got off the couch and went to the bathroom, mfer ran up on me and bit the shit out my arm. I picked his ass up and body slammed him and apologised afterwards to my girls parents.

Now, months later, im spending around 10 days here. The first few days, i constantly got barked at. And i dont like a dog running up and barking at me in close proximity. My initial reaction is to always want to slap fire out the mfer.

By now, a bunch of days into it, me and the dog got cool. But this mfer can never get enough attention. Like he never sits and lays around for a minute. He always in my face asking to play. So now whenever im just chilling, hes constantly bringing his balls and dropping them on my lap. I ignore the mfer, but he dont stop. Shit be hours of this. Annoying ass mfer.

Last edited:
Lmaooo. Nah thats far from the truth.

I love dogs.

This dog in general was a mean mfer. First time I came over, i got off the couch and went to the bathroom, mfer ran up on me and bit the shit out my arm. I picked his ass up and body slammed him and apologised afterwards to my girls parents.

Now, months later, im spending around 10 days here. The first few days, i constantly got barked at. And i dont like a dog running up and barking at me in close proximity. My initial reaction is to always want to slap fire out the mfer.

By now, a bunch of days into it, me and the dog got cool. But this mfer can never get enough attention. Like he never sits and lays around for a minute. He always in my face asking to place. So now whenever im just chilling, hes constantly bringing his balls and dropping them on my sack. I ignore the mfer, but he dont stop. Shit be hours of this. Annoying ass mfer.
Worst shit is, he grew on me man. I kind of love the big mfer now. Smh. I aint gon tell him that though.

LLS got it. Shit makes sense now

I wanted to ask who the fuck jim and pam was but since chicity watches I already knew it was going to be something stupid so I went about my business

So is this saying that moors were not a group of melainated people? Just a person from the west? What was considered west, I mean the America's were not what they are now...oh but maybe it was and this study of language is shedding light on real history. Idk I just always understood moor as a sect or group of blacks in Europe and Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back