Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capn’ Crunch = GOAT cereal

I know y’all are gonna disagree….oh well

whole time I was on campus I had Cap every damned morning with sausage, bacon, and ham.

every fuckin day. Surprised I ain't have a goddamned heart attack.

After one spoonful.

main-qimg-e4da43ccdc4dd7caf40bf14e9d58b3d6

You wildin lol

This how I feel about Mini Wheats

Man’s said “ewww” to Capn Crunch only to say he wants to eat soggy wheaty cereal..

Makes sense now

Do you like Raisin Bran without the raisins???
I ain’t said I fucked w it…. I said in order to not scratch the roof of ur mouth… let that shit get soggy and eat it like oatmeal

That cereal mutha fucking hurts

I remember eating them shits and saying why am I doing this to myself……. Why would anyone do this to themselves

Nah see, you got that mixed up with King Vitamin. That shit will have you looking for band aids for the roof of your mouf.

At what point do the adults take some to a good portion of their responsibility for how some of the youth are out here?

I see and hear a lot of preaching but not a lot of accepting of how the adults have played a major role into where we're at. The shit has been in the making for a few generations now honestly.

If the adults you're referring to aren't the kids' parents, then it's misplaced responsibility.

You know, I think that folks that were born from 1980s and up, tend to be seen more as self absorbed. Is cause while we was going through shit, instead of the generation that was rasing us telling us that, yeah..I went through shit like that too, it fucked with me and still fucks wit me, and you cope with it in many ways. Them mufuckas made it seem like …yea, nah, that shit only happening to you cause you soft, and you handling it like a bitch to be honest.

So it gave us that main character syndrome in thinking, well nobody dealing wit what I’m dealing wit and it’s too much. Which of course would lead us to be self absorbed, untrusting, and apathetic to others, which in turns feeds into the echo chamber of the internet, which makes it seem ever more amplified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back