Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all buying one of these dolls for that special someone this Christmas 92E4B297-121E-4EA9-A1C4-3D79FEAB01A1.jpeg 49012C87-B676-47B2-A09C-8EF8750F7A79.jpeg

You don’t have to be lonely
3CB1A777-D874-4C1D-B892-9D1D8C78F991.jpeg

Also for the grown and sexy

FB30F7F7-B078-4659-B4A5-E6A0D532F6FA.jpeg

Makes your grandma moist

I really hate how people made being obese an actual identity like being a Black person because they are too damn lazy to lose weight. Fat ass women got upset Adele since having a muffin top must be equivalent of a Samoan getting a tribal tattoo.

There's was this woman that was rightfully upset she had to sit between two 600 pounders and roasted them and the airline online in an article.

People got mad at her of course lol and I'm like being obese is a drain on society. They literally suck the air out of the room. We should give these motherfuckers free gastric bypass surgery for the sake of the public health and sanity.

Nobody wants to see these fat ass people, every one gets upset sitting next to these motherfuckers on any form of transportation, why lie lol?

Lol and don't get me started on the term fatphobic as if being obese should not be feared. I hate these people lol, all of them.

Last edited:
They started off cool but she self centered. Then Roy was about to beat Jim ass up schooled him in basketball to.
You saw how Pam looked at Roy when he hit that shot
I had just finished that episode lol

Pam was self centered, she was finally confident in what she wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back