Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and I lowkey made at the world for letting struggle singer Snoh Aalegra in the door but not my baby Sabrina Claudio.

The bitch even got a better name. Sabrina Claudio sound like one of them bad ass Italian bitches I used to smash in Harlem.

This video made me go fuck a stripper bruh, raw. How can you not after watching this and listening to the song.

I stand my problematic Puerto Rican/Cuban bih mayne. I would give her a baby.

This the one that was running around with ty dolla saying nigga? 😂

👁 broke the mold
Of fashion Nubian stories that will never be told
Unscathed written powers out of a scroll
Unfortunate
You couldn't fathom the thought of it
Realizing that my visions were something you were absorbing
This is the last chapter
Of the syndicate
Absolutely nothing but the truth is what you gonna get
Physical forget it
Ya mind said I lacked it
Threw that curveball bullshit at me and I roofed it
My time tell
Signs are cubic
Any bad will thoughts you got about us
We're immune to it
Dedicated to my forefathers
👁 promise
My lyrical format guarantees paying homage
You do the knowledge
I'm century circular sonic
👁 started ebonics
My thoughts are bionic
Celebrated like Hanukkah
My Celestial resides in Africa
Who were the only people chosen to see the Last Emperor
2007 degrees is the temperature
👁 knew you was gonna burn
👁 knew you couldn't measure
Sellin ya Soul for that lost buried treasure
That was found in 1792 on a cold day in December
👁 remember
All of my nubian sistas
Meditating 3 deep in sugar cane fields
Chalices with filters
Who were the 1st pilgrims?
Phenomenons
Who 1st built them?
Lionhead ganja spliffs
Who 1st skilled them?
Creating our own social class system
tumblr_pirx0nkLaG1uu6yh9_75sq.gifv

I'd feel awkward AF just having a nigga sing/rap to me and just 1 other person lol.

Like I don't want a nigga looking at me singing love songs and he certainly can't look at my girl. He gon have to sing looking down fucking with me. Sorry. 🤷🏿‍♂️😂

That's the differences of people. It's a great thing!

It's hard to rate what's the GOAT show. Neither The Wire or GOT finished well. S5 of The Wire was goofy, the whole homeless thing. But S8 literally dethroned GOT as THE GOAT show.

For the record, S2 of The Wire is dope as FUCK. That whole puzzle of the loading docks and how they cracked that case was next level shit. Ziggy a champ. Frankie S for Mayor of Baltimore.

Didn't watch most of the Sopranos, but I saw parts. That ain't touching them two shows. I'd say Breaking Bad might slide up in there based on how consistently good it was up until the very end.

LLS at thinking season 2 of the wire is bad. Can feel it's not the best season of the show but bad is a horrible take IMO.

Breaking Bad to me is overrated. I liked the show but don't feel it's a great show.

I like seeing reading early accounts of Europeans among Africans because most of the shit they said then basically contradicts all the racist shit that came afterwards. Mutha fuckas be like "[Insert African city here] is extremely well organized and the equal of any city back in England" and 50 years later were like "Africans never built anything."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back