Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dominican Republic has been at the border of Haiti for a year it seems. I guess their role is to prevent the trafficking of arms and gasoline and people.

@King Freeman
@SportsByRo

Yall mess with or ever mess with those subscription services for cologne? Where they send you a few bottles each month

I was thinking about it but I rather just do my own research and buy than pay someone to send samples of shit that I probably won't fuck with. 🤷🏿‍♂️ fragrancex.com offers little coupons and incentives. I also just tried another site that had a good first buy coupon as well fragranceNet.com cause they had the scent I wanted to try.

Edit first site i gave an example for is FragranceX.com @loud-ninja @SportsByRo @ZMaKEa

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo @King Freeman

Give me a list of colognes and shit to buy.

I gotta catch me a PYT for the winter.

Amarf club de nuit
Azzaro the most wanted
Hm by hanae mori
Dior Sauvauge
Mont blanc explorer
Lalique encre noire

Is my rotation right now. Everytime I leave the crib I get a compliment.

You balling so you might just wanna grab aventus creed or Lafayette bond no 9 and get niggas out the way. I'm working up the nerve to buy one of those but you looking at $3-500 a bottle. Once I complete this list of buys I want to make I'll go ahead and cop those.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amarf club de nuit
Azzaro the most wanted
Hm by hanae mori
Dior Sauvauge
Mont blanc explorer
Lalique encre noire

Is my rotation right now. Everytime I leave the crib I get a compliment.

You balling so you might just wanna grab aventus creed or Lafayette bond no 9 and get niggas out the way. I'm working up the nerve to buy one of those but you looking at $3-500 a bottle. Once I complete this list of buys I want to make I'll go ahead and cop those.

Thanks big dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back