Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I think the DR army is running up in Haiti right now shooting and killing people.
I’m trying to see if this is true. I can’t find news on it yet.

Last edited:
Bro..keep seeing Matt Barnes talk about the Boston coach. More I see him talk, the more it seem like dude fucked someone’s daughter in the situation. Cheating is cheating but dude like what homie did, you don’t do. You don’t fuck someone’s kid that you work wit.

that’s my moment

1664627751668.jpeg

Bro..keep seeing Matt Barnes talk about the Boston coach. More I see him talk, the more it seem like dude fucked someone’s daughter in the situation. Cheating is cheating but dude like what homie did, you don’t do. You don’t fuck someone’s kid that you work wit.

that’s my moment

View attachment 934489
The streets saying it was the wife of one of the c level executives

It has to be more than that. Cause players on the same team been fucking eachothers gf and wives for years. Suspending bruh a season for fucking someone's wife is crazy.
U don’t fuck the boss wife or daughter bro…. U know that

I think they Wanted to fire him the suspension is just to wait out and see how they do this season….if they trash he comes back if they kill it … he’s finished

U don’t fuck the boss wife or daughter bro…. U know that

I think they Wanted to fire him the suspension is just to wait out and see how they do this season….if they trash he comes back if they kill it … he’s finished

Then just fire him and move on. Choosing to make the shit even messier is a weird pivot to me. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Double XP if it was Brad Stevens chick tho. 😂

That Brooklyn Bridge side patch drip.
Cant tell me this aint Butta son. I had to get this
47c79d6e653bf6124bf3b29860a64f10d338bbc8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back