Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing my finals presentation for my case management class where we present fake cases for people we made up and how we helped them.

One chick gives a heart breaking break down of her client being molested by her father and her brothers and all this wild shit. Then shorty while holding back tears speaks about what recommendations she would make and how she would help the client.

The instructor goes, ok class what did she miss. No one answered, she said in all that you said you would do, you never once contacted child abuses services. And if you worked for me, I’d have you fired on the spot.

Shorty broke out in tears and turned off her cam.

we back!!!!
:hehe2:

She white?

I have now lost the motivation to comment about everything I wanted to comment about for the last few days

Yes I thought it might be a wrap

So what is going on exactly ?the site owner has disappeared ?Do we have to do like breaking 2 electric Boogaloo and pull together to save the Internet community center?

Last edited:
I have now lost the motivation to comment about everything I wanted to comment about for the last few days

So what is going on exactly ?the site owner has disappeared ?Do we have to do like breaking 2 electric Boogaloo and pull together to save the Internet community center?

True Story. And HoTD was a SMOKER this week. I couldn't wait to go in there and spazz out on niggas. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Since there’s no communication on anything this site could go back down tomorrow without any warning

Kinda hard to post or maintain the forum knowing that

Since there’s no communication on anything this site could go back down tomorrow without any warning

So how does the site stay up at all?

somebody keeping it going for now.

So you telling me we need a replacement site for the replacement site?

We need to have a townhall with Goldie or AP to address our issues and concerns. How ironic that neither man has been seen in months

🧐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back