Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just seems like a waste of energy, emotion and thought process having an extended debate over a fake scenario. Even if it's not outlandish... if someone made it up and tried to pass that shit off as real it's still fake.

I hear you, but some of the shit we see actually happens for real even if that particular example that you saw was fake, so I'm not sure why the discussion would be problematic.

The great communicator would rather call names instead of clarify the message.
brick-wall-simon-brick-wall.gif

The logic of the fake versus real videos dont really make sense. Hypothetical threads without video are made often and usually get traffic. But if a fake video is presented, it's a problem?

I dont personally know anyone here so the stories yall tell are all hypothetical to me. Still can lead to a good discussion

The whole just to have a discussion. If folks don't want to participate in that just keep it pushing like they do on other topics.

Y’all are not this dense.
Flaca flav has nothing to do with what I’m saying about culture. But since the thread was made I commented in it. Then niggas nigged and put the two together.
since niggas claim too busy….their are debates going on about how peoole are diminishing the black role in hiphop.
I also spoke about how how others stay caking off us with breaking. Everything we should control or at least be the face of.
But let’s make this about flav.
Hoes , all ah ya …just hoes

Relax we all know white folks jump in the culture to look cool and trendy and leave and do weird shit. Who is saying our role in hip hop is diminished tho I mean I remember fat Joe saying blacks and Puerto Ricans founded hip hop. Or is this about break dancing in the Olympics?

Woman named Tupac Shakur accused of Hialeah attack, in court on anniversary of rapper’s shooting
I get naming your kid after someone even if they're famous but the whole name?

@Black_Samson what's up with the local vibe towards this teacher at Franklin high school?
She is innocent. Was announced yesterday she’s getting fired.
Will likely be a student walkout.
She was being sarcastic while discussing pedos wanting their names changed and was saying that MAP was the future designator and how sick it is.

someone chopped and cropped the video to make it seem like something it wasn’t.

apparently she is a damn good teacher too.

students are beginning to come out in her defense.

she can appeal.

In the USA, a country of 330 million people, Muslims are 1 percent of the population.

Lol, like why are we gonna put a bunch of Muslim on TV when Muslims barely exist in America.

There's more New Yorkers than Muslims in America.

Whiny, woke liberals dumb as hell with their representation matters shit.

They are the reason why every TV show needs a LGBT character when they are like 1 to 3 percent of the global population.

Everyone want their shitty agendas on my motherfucking TV. That's why I pirate all they shit because it's mostly trash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back