Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's oversaturated now IMO. Everyone doing it for some likes and follows

That ain't nothing new and that started well before the video skits

I think people as a collective woke up lol

LLS that's one way to put it

Folks no longer falling for the banana in the tailpipe.

Or folks just want to be bougie about skits now.

It ain't serious just felt fake or not sometimes the shit can still be worth a discussion. Since other fake shit still gets discussed.

It ain't serious just felt fake or not sometimes the shit can still be worth a discussion. Since other fake shit still gets discussed.
Is this because of the reaction to the mom giving the eviction to the 18 year old thread?

Cosign.

Unless some shit is so outlandish it could never happen in real life, I don't see why having a real discussion about it is out of bounds.

It just seems like a waste of energy, emotion and thought process having an extended debate over a fake scenario. Even if it's not outlandish... if someone made it up and tried to pass that shit off as real it's still fake.

Y’all are not this dense.
Flaca flav has nothing to do with what I’m saying about culture. But since the thread was made I commented in it. Then niggas nigged and put the two together.
since niggas claim too busy….their are debates going on about how peoole are diminishing the black role in hiphop.
I also spoke about how how others stay caking off us with breaking. Everything we should control or at least be the face of.
But let’s make this about flav.
Hoes , all ah ya …just hoes

Nope just an observation about a few videos that's came up for a minute now.
I think because discussions from scenarios brought up in skits have been discussed so much that while you have ppl who will always flock to that stuff, there’s a growing number of people who said ENOUGH I don’t even wanna do this anymore so I’m just gonna say it’s fake and not waste my time (it’s not like those discussions are productive it’s just niggas on two sides just arguing their points but it’s not to come to an understanding)

Y’all are not this dense.
Flaca flav has nothing to do with what I’m saying about culture. But since the thread was made I commented in it. Then niggas nigged and put the two together.
since niggas claim too busy….their are debates going on about who howpeoole are diminishing the black role in hiphop.
I also spoke about how how others stay caking off us. Something we should control
But let’s make this about flav.
Hoes , all ah ya …just hoes

HUH!!!! Nigga english do you speak it or type it??!!

I think because discussions from scenarios brought up in skits have been discussed so much that while you have ppl who will always flock to that stuff, there’s a growing number of people who said ENOUGH I don’t even wanna do this anymore so I’m just gonna say it’s fake and not waste my time (it’s not like those discussions are productive it’s just niggas on two sides just arguing their points but it’s not to come to an understanding)

Oh so you mean like 95+% of the shit on this board.

That’s cuz people are stupid.
They don’t want understanding. They want to be right. As if understanding cant go along with not agreeing

Oh so you mean like 95+% of the shit on this board.
I would give the board credit by saying I don’t think it’s like that to that agree

certain threads yeah but I wouldn’t say to the degree a Twitter or Facebook scenario about your mom getting in the front seat over your wife though

because there’s way more sheep and idiots and stubborn people obviously

The logic of the fake versus real videos dont really make sense. Hypothetical threads without video are made often and usually get traffic. But if a fake video is presented, it's a problem?

I dont personally know anyone here so the stories yall tell are all hypothetical to me. Still can lead to a good discussion

This reminds of when folks back in the old country arguing wit each other in the x-rated pic threads about if a chick's pic was real or photoshopped.

The logic of the fake versus real videos dont really make sense. Hypothetical threads without video are made often and usually get traffic. But if a fake video is presented, it's a problem?

I dont personally know anyone here so the stories yall tell are all hypothetical to me. Still can lead to a good discussion
It’s the annoyance of trying to pass something off as real when it’s fakes that sometimes bother me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back