Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol na but on a serious note its a platform were u gotta come wit it regardless of genre. No adlibs, no crazy mix and mastering that can cover you up etc. its gon humble some niggas in the process lol. He might of been alil over his head with the style of music he does and what this is which i kind of expected cuz his manager set it up for him but I appreciate the fact he tried and freestyled that.

I actually love the criticism, the love etc whenever i drop a new joint. Some have said he fire and some have said its wack af etc but aye it is what it is..
Word

Either way you doing some good stuff

It’s possible homie just did some shit I didn’t like but it don’t mean he’s bad

Still takes talent

Holy shit that tiffany haddish and Aries Spears was DISTURBING!!!! Wtf did i jus watch…yo

Nobody missed you. Sorry.

Naw that public "i miss you" just doesnt seem pure to me. Real ones just DM you and are authentic about it.

Posters appear to have very surface interactions for years and then holla oh that's my mans or thats my girl

Yall dont even know these people. Ain't neva seen them or had a real conversation. Most of yall just recycle your opinions about other people lives.

If you are cool with that person, i feel like you would already know whats going on. Have exchanged other social media platform information etc etc.

You should leave like your boy AP and Lets see if anybody mentions you and or is feeling a way about your absence.

giphy (3).gif

Naw that public "i miss you" just doesnt seem pure to me. Real ones just DM you and are authentic about it.

Posters appear to have very surface interactions for years and then holla oh that's my mans or thats my girl

Yall dont even know these people. Ain't neva seen them or had a real conversation. Most of yall just recycle your opinions about other people lives.

If you are cool with that person, i feel like you would already know whats going on. Have exchanged other social media platform information etc etc.

You should leave like your boy AP and Lets see if anybody mentions you and or is feeling a way about your absence.

View attachment 917016

Ummm...well damn. Lol

We didn’t like to clean up too.

the difference is we still did it without getting all flip about it lol

Lol You right, but they different. Example, my 13 year old niece stay with my mother. Every time that I stopped through to use the restroom when Im in the area. It'll be used paper towels around the basket. You can tell that she slanging the trash by the garbage can. I had to go off on her for doing that. I wouldn't have turned up if she only kept it in her room because it's her personal space, but when she start doing that to other rooms then it become a problem. I remember growing up and we had to clean up, and vacuum every Saturday morning before going outside to play. I told my niece that since she love Tiktok then every Saturday, imma come over to the house to make a Tiktok challenge on cleaning up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back