Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
point taken but not everyone that leaves gets "run off"

plenty of prominent posters have just faded to black whether it be for personal reasons, outgrowing the site or something else.

I've seen very few occasions of people actually being "ran off"
Only time I seen ppl ran off is the women that got into it with kandy

Azlyn
Beezy
Love (she came back but still)

Since kandy been gone haven’t seen anybody feel the need to get outta here like that

Niggas was spitting in AP coffee while he was here but now that he gone yall wanna be concerned

Should have gave him his flower when he was here

Who you talking about cause I always gave that brother his flowers when he was around, was one of the few. We had jokes for each other every once in a while but he knew was good with me.

You on the other hand I never really cared much for but we’ve always moved relatively amicably.

Only time I seen ppl ran off is the women that got into it with kandy

Azlyn
Beezy
Love (she came back but still)

Since kandy been gone haven’t seen anybody feel the need to get outta here like that

Kandy left and took ohmars and that next nigga from Louisiana with her.

Chicity ran Lea off.

ChicagoFigure disappeared.

Word...life don't really post like that no more.

Meeks don't fuck with us like that no more.

B_a barely posts.

Scandalust313 only pulls up like once every 1-2 weeks.

Kandy ran off beezy herself btw.

Shit changed.

Who you talking about cause I always gave that brother his flowers when he was around, was one of the few. We had jokes for each other every once in a while but he knew was good with me.

You on the other hand I never really cared much for but we’ve always moved relatively amicably.
Nigga you love my style, pause

Stop lying and shit

Putting smut on my name. Too damn far.

Kandy left and took ohmars and that next nigga from Louisiana with her.

Chicity ran Lea off.

ChicagoFigure disappeared.

Word...life don't really post like that no more.

Meeks don't fuck with us like that no more.

B_a barely posts.

Scandalust313 only pulls up like once every 1-2 weeks.

Kandy ran off beezy herself btw.

Shit changed.
Pretty sure ohmars left because he said he was done with message boards. He either had a thread about it or posted in a thread

Pretty sure ohmars left because he said he was done with message boards. He either had a thread about it or posted in a thread

You thinking of Judah. Unless I missed the ohmars thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

The PS5 is like them goofy bitches that say they gotta know a guy 6 months before letting him smash.

By month 4 you don't even wanna fuck that woman no more. You done fucked three other bitches that gave it up within a week.

Then month 6 comes around and the stingy pussy chick hitting you up at 10PM, you just leave that bitch on read.

Fuck Sony and fuck the PS5.

I did buy a PS5 this year and gave it to my lil gamer chick for her birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back