Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
She not the only one without no questions (no questions)
She don't want me with nobody else (no one else)
She just want me all to herself (all to herself)
She don't share with nobody else (keep goin')
-Hendricks​

Naw that public "i miss you" just doesnt seem pure to me. Real ones just DM you and are authentic about it.

Posters appear to have very surface interactions for years and then holla oh that's my mans or thats my girl

Yall dont even know these people. Ain't neva seen them or had a real conversation. Most of yall just recycle your opinions about other people lives.

If you are cool with that person, i feel like you would already know whats going on. Have exchanged other social media platform information etc etc.

You should leave like your boy AP and Lets see if anybody mentions you and or is feeling a way about your absence.

View attachment 917016

I missed you lol

Naw that public "i miss you" just doesnt seem pure to me. Real ones just DM you and are authentic about it.

Posters appear to have very surface interactions for years and then holla oh that's my mans or thats my girl

Yall dont even know these people. Ain't neva seen them or had a real conversation. Most of yall just recycle your opinions about other people lives.

If you are cool with that person, i feel like you would already know whats going on. Have exchanged other social media platform information etc etc.

You should leave like your boy AP and Lets see if anybody mentions you and or is feeling a way about your absence.

View attachment 917016

Lol. Shit I feel you. I mean you traveled the Atlantic and east coast, gave us ya whole itinerary along the way and like 2 niggas came outside. I'd be a little tight too. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Lol. Shit I feel you. I mean you traveled the Atlantic and east coast, gave us ya whole itinerary along the way and like 2 niggas came outside. I'd be a little tight too. 🤷🏿‍♂️

You don't know who I saw. But I see you trying to keep count lol.

200w.gif

I will pay you $100 to leave ABW for 30 days. Log out please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back