Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
COVID beating my ass

2f0c5551-b3bb-4912-b000-d8dbbd4e1857_text.gif

Vitamin c and ginger shots.
I stopped taking my suppression meds like 2-3weeks ago. I think that may be helping it not be worse

but nooooo Dos wanted to be all up in the Dominican Strip club and handshaking in zona colonial and boca chica

fam I get the whole natural remedy thing but I meant are you taking any actual meds/drugs to fight your fever outside of Vitamin C and Ginger shots

Tylenol and allá seltzer. Both fever reducers

Aite bet.. just checking.

Follow up question.. why tf you on ABW with a fever lol nigga go get some rest.

Either way... Get well soon fam.. Ima wait till you feel better to tell you to shut the fuck up again

When his insurance asks…your back hurts bad but you are unvaccinated and nervous about stepping into a doctors office. They’ll throw something at you.
This made me curious what the woman is doing to insurance after she slammed on the brakes in front of me. I took pics of her car too and uploaded those to my insurance and mentioned how she was walking around fine

I mean I kind of don't care because it's not doing anything to me but I'm curious if she's trying to pull something with the insurance lol

I doubt she knows I took pics of her car lol

This made me curious what the woman is doing to insurance after she slammed on the brakes in front of me. I took pics of her car too and uploaded those to my insurance and mentioned how she was walking around fine

I mean I kind of don't care because it's not doing anything to me but I'm curious if she's trying to pull something with the insurance lol

I doubt she knows I took pics of her car lol

It’s easy as hell to finesse an injury claim of $1K or less lol I wouldn’t be surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back