Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got in 2 car accidents in one week where I wasn't at fault in either of them.

Last Wednesday I'm turning left to park,dude who I'm turning behind decides he wants the spot and backs into the side of my car.

Tiny dent,I had just been smoking so I told bruh go head after getting his number.He never replied back of course.No biggie

Today I'm going to get some breakfast.I'm at a light and there's somebody in front of me.Light had been green a few seconds maybe 5-10.I think about honking then BLAM!!!!! Nigga behind me just banged my shit.I had to get an official police report this time cause dude fucked my shit up.

I felt crazy calling the police.I try to stay far away from them mutha fuckas.

Last Wednesday I'm turning left to park,dude who I'm turning behind decides he wants the spot and backs into the side of my car.

Tiny dent,I had just been smoking so I told bruh go head after getting his number.He never replied back of course.No biggie

Today I'm going to get some breakfast.I'm at a light and there's somebody in front of me.Light had been green a few seconds maybe 5-1.I think about honking then BLAM!!!!! Nigga behind me just banged my shit.I had to get an official police report this time cause dude fucked my shit up.

You need to stay in the house for a while.

Today I'm going to get some breakfast.I'm at a light and there's somebody in front of me.Light had been green a few seconds maybe 5-10.I think about honking then BLAM!!!!! Nigga behind me just banged my shit.I had to get an official police report this time cause dude fucked my shit up.

When his insurance asks…your back hurts bad but you are unvaccinated and nervous about stepping into a doctors office. They’ll throw something at you.

You need to stay in the house for a while.
I can't.I got shit to do,but I really went to get this food for somebody else and didn't even want to go.

I had just woke up.I hate having to go places when I just woke up.

The good thing is that my mechanic said he'll add that other little dent to the cost of the big dent and fix that first thing for free basically when the insurance pays him/me.

I started to "My neck and my back" that nigga but I wanted to go home not spend the day in an ER faking an injury and weeks/months in a chiropractor faking an injury,getting X Rays and missing more money and getting like $1000 at the end of the day,cause my injuries ain't visible or bad enough to get shit.

When his insurance asks…your back hurts bad but you are unvaccinated and nervous about stepping into a doctors office. They’ll throw something at you.
LOL I got the shot,but they don't have to know.

IDK I might try,but I been through this type shit before where I was in an accident,not injured,tried to fake it,and ended up spending more energy and time faking it,than the worth of what I ended up with.

Happened twice actually ,but one was super suspect,long story......

LOL I got the shot,but they don't have to know.

IDK I might try,but I been through this type shit before where I was in an accident,not injured,tried to fake it,and ended up spending more energy and time faking it,than the worth of what I ended up with.

Happened twice actually ,but one was super suspect,long story......

Yea…I’ll just say that the philosophy these days is to try to settle injury claims on the first call with a claim handler (with a signed release). They may offer you $500 just to get it handled before you get doctors and lawyers involved. After that first call you can always drop it if they make you work for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back