Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our ability to sniff out the most ideal partner to make the strongest babies is totally hijacked by perfumes, colognes, deodorants, scented everything... a study was done and women were given shirts from men and the only scent they had was the men's body odor and sweat. The woman all sniffed out the man who was most genetically different from them. And scented stuff totally inhibits our ability to smell each other.

Just stop wearing all the parfooms and you prolly won't have a need for rubbing juices on yourself. Tho I did read a book by a woman who recommended women masturbate before going out because all those pheromones are super potent, and the mens can smell it.

Funny cause this chick I used to work with years ago always smelled like she just finished fucking. I used to swear I could smell pussy every time I was around her. No one else could smell it tho. It didn't even smell bad it was just super overpowering to my nose. I kinda wanted to hit but she was one of those hipsters that didn't shave her legs and armpits.

I like my vagina wild sometimes but not the legs and armpits. That's too much.

monophy (1).gif

I bet it slapped crazy tho. Sigh.

Thinkin about gettin one of these outchea when i make that tax bracket jump...

@DOS_patos you're a world traveler. Have you been to Marbella, Spain? If so...what's it like?

i'll never understand why people stack burgers so high.. you cant even get all the ingredients in one bite whats the point
What's the largest sized titty you ever put in your mouth b. Sounds like you used to some A cups.

Thinkin about gettin one of these outchea when i make that tax bracket jump...

@DOS_patos you're a world traveler. Have you been to Marbella, Spain? If so...what's it like?

Never been to that city. But a lot of Spaniards I ran into aren’t nice to dark people. But Dominicans are deep there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back