Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barbers are like hoes...

The first time you sleep with a hoe, she gonna do everything you like.

Let you hit the back of her throat...all that shit.

You become her regular, after a while, you only gonna hit it in missionary, she gonna tell you she got 30 minutes, she gonna want her full price still and then be salty when you don't tip.

I never had one barber, I have multiple barbers.

Fuck all that barber loyalty shit.

Last edited:

I'm more loyal to the shop itself than the individual barber. I've always taken cuts from various barbers he's had in the shop over the years cause I know he's not gonna have any wack barbers in there. It has allowed for me to prioritize my time when I roll through there.

That last cut hit different tho. He put his foot in that mf.

monophy.gif

Imma feel a way if he doesn't give me the same cut next time and will have to consider shopping around for a new barber which sucks cause this guy's shop is a 5 minute drive away from me so it's convenient.

Man my uncle is fighting stage 4 prostate cancer. I've heard stories about families dealing with cancer. How emotionally draining it is.

The stories can't prepare you for this. It is emotional roller coaster. Good days and bad days. The bad days are really bad.

I spent Monday night just crying. Couldn't fall asleep.

It really is a family effort btw taking him to doctors and just doing simple stuff like walking him from the bathroom to the bed
I lost two uncles a week a part to prostate cancer. Don't wish that on nobody.

I'm more loyal to the shop itself than the individual barber. I've always taken cuts from various barbers he's had in the shop over the years cause I know he's not gonna have any wack barbers in there. It has allowed for me to prioritize my time when I roll through there.

That last cut hit different tho. He put his foot in that mf.

View attachment 873076

Imma feel a way if he doesn't give me the same cut next time and will have to consider shopping around for a new barber which sucks cause this guy's shop is a 5 minute drive away from me so it's convenient.

First thing I thought about was your experience with that barber. It was also like that’s with the cut I got today. It was longer than expected but the end result was phenomenal. I’m at a crossroads gentlemen

Man my uncle is fighting stage 4 prostate cancer. I've heard stories about families dealing with cancer. How emotionally draining it is.

The stories can't prepare you for this. It is emotional roller coaster. Good days and bad days. The bad days are really bad.

I spent Monday night just crying. Couldn't fall asleep.

It really is a family effort btw taking him to doctors and just doing simple stuff like walking him from the bathroom to the bed

Love and light to you, your uncle, and family. One of my uncles recently passed away from prostate cancer, it's definitely hard to see someone you love slowly fade away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back