Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing someone literally dying in front of u is fucking nuts…. I went through this for the past 2 years she finally lost her battle in December

Sorry to hear that.

In December the cancer was gone. Christmas he was eating and gained the weight back.

It came back so aggressive. He's so weak now and I haven't seen him cuz I'm in Atlanta and he's back in Detroit.

But I heard his voice on Monday when I was talking to my grandma and I just broke down.

My mom and grandma both sound down. It's hard talking to them at times.

I'm looking forward to flying home tomorrow for the holidays just to see the family and see my uncle.

He's good around others but by himself that's when the anxiety and pain kicks in

All these Nigga's posted up they ladies, wives girls, jumpoff. What the fuck have u done but lie????

He trying to jerk off to pics of Mrs. Beta.

You gonna allow that slim? @Sony Montana

draymond-green-kevin-durant.gif

So I have a dilemma

Remember when my barber suggested I don’t go anywhere else while he’s out of the country? Well I did go to the shop and got a cut from owner and he did a great job!!
Was more pricy but the cut looks great! And I don’t wanna go back to my original barber. What do I do?

Aye man don't feel bad.

I use to wait til I go back home to get my haircut from my previous barber. But then one day I passed by a shop near my house and got a cut there.

Yeeeaaahhh...bruh cut my hair a lil better and exactly how I liked it. He is now my CURRENT barber, and stopped going to the one back home.

Aye man don't feel bad.

I use to wait til I go back home to get my haircut from my previous barber. But then one day I passed by a shop near my house and got a cut there.

Yeeeaaahhh...bruh cut my hair a lil better and exactly how I liked it. He is now my CURRENT barber, and stopped going to the one back home.

Yea but I got a cut from the owner of the barber shop that my main barber is at. Sigh

So I have a dilemma

Remember when my barber suggested I don’t go anywhere else while he’s out of the country? Well I did go to the shop and got a cut from owner and he did a great job!!
Was more pricy but the cut looks great! And I don’t wanna go back to my original barber. What do I do?

tell your barber you had something important come up and u needed a cut

thats what I use on mine

A couple months ago I straight up lied to that nigga tho.. I forgot why but I had let my brother cut my shit so when I got in the chair he kept looking at my edge up asking if I let somebody else cut me and i was like "Nah"

I know he knew i was lying tho cause he went into this rant right after about how other niggas stay trying to do his job then he name dropped my brother. lmao shit got awkward

tell your barber you had something important come up and u needed a cut

thats what I use on mine

A couple months ago I straight up lied to that nigga tho.. I forgot why but I had let my brother cut my shit so when I got in the chair he kept looking at my edge up asking if I let somebody else cut me and i was like "Nah"

I know he knew i was lying tho cause he went into this rant right after about how other niggas stay trying to do his job then he name dropped my brother. lmao shit got awkward
Lmao yo yall niggas that scared of yall barbers? Forreal?

lol @ coming up with all this shit and having dilemmas for the barber

tell your old barber you needed a cut when he wasn’t there and the owner your new barber

he your backup barber

lol @ hair loyalty you don’t owe him nothin. You pay him to cut your hair when you come and now you don’t

I got heat for all barbers

niggas give you appointment times then have you waiting…

homie don’t even respect your time

then he want a tip

how many times niggas cut you halfway then walked outside while you look like George Jefferson in the mirror?

These niggas don’t care man

the pandemic lockdown got mad barbers feelin themselves on some “you need me” shit

I got heat for all barbers

niggas give you appointment times then have you waiting…

homie don’t even respect your time

then he want a tip

how many times niggas cut you halfway then walked outside while you look like George Jefferson in the mirror?

These niggas don’t care man

the pandemic lockdown got mad barbers feelin themselves on some “you need me” shit
Lol didnt someone say their barber was givin mid ass cuts for years and all of sudden felt stunted on by another barber so he finally stepped up.

Barbers dont care bout yall man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back