What God has built, you never can break
What God has loved, you never can hate
Man makes
Rules & Laws
You just a ruthless dog
Your kennel is waiting
You devils will run back into the caves you came from
Whenever that day comes"

Yo i catch all these subliminal shits now watching kids cartoons and it bugs me out how far the programming goes.
I'll be sitting there doing something and not really be listening but I do hear something like that and be like what they say..... then she hit me with why you rewind it

Beta the #1 lame nigga

Nigga's circle jerked .jersey(bars) for 15 years slapping each other's dicks

This clown 🤡 letting internet sham awards get 2 his head. Fuck nigga u notb celebrity and your basketball knowledge is regurgitated bullshit

If I had a sister and the hoe shit u pulled on bitches

My nigga. They wouldn't have made yo toy ass run thru Jersey blocks.

I woulda knocked on yo OG door myself and addressed yo soft ass like the numbers on a house, like my name is Big Perk

You Nigga's think ya'll popular. You think ya'll Nigga's are important. Beta u ain't shit. U know it

U allegedly married, right?

All these Nigga's posted up they ladies, wives girls, jumpoff. What the fuck have u done but lie????
FCE3B2FA-0672-44BC-91E9-AE322424E74E.gif

So I have a dilemma

Remember when my barber suggested I don’t go anywhere else while he’s out of the country? Well I did go to the shop and got a cut from owner and he did a great job!!
Was more pricy but the cut looks great! And I don’t wanna go back to my original barber. What do I do?

Man my uncle is fighting stage 4 prostate cancer. I've heard stories about families dealing with cancer. How emotionally draining it is.

The stories can't prepare you for this. It is emotional roller coaster. Good days and bad days. The bad days are really bad.

I spent Monday night just crying. Couldn't fall asleep.

It really is a family effort btw taking him to doctors and just doing simple stuff like walking him from the bathroom to the bed

Man my uncle is fighting stage 4 prostate cancer. I've heard stories about families dealing with cancer. How emotionally draining it is.

The stories can't prepare you for this. It is emotional roller coaster. Good days and bad days. The bad days are really bad.

I spent Monday night just crying. Couldn't fall asleep.

It really is a family effort btw taking him to doctors and just doing simple stuff like walking him from the bathroom to the bed
Seeing someone literally dying in front of u is fucking nuts…. I went through this for the past 2 years she finally lost her battle in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back