Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broads on my timeline talking about Lil Kim at the BET Awards:

" What the fugg was THAT????? "

" She took the Bbl to far n her face lift "

" She ran out… I hate her whole body and face "

" them legs look like carrots on that body "

" I just wanted to snatch her up and pull her legs off like I did my barbie dolls..Kim ran all the way out! "

" baby she put to much something in those hips she needs to deflate n try that shiii again "

pooh-soul.gif

J Cole is the prime example of why I hate when niggaz say being a rapper is a dangerous profession. Like it's IMPOSSIBLE to be a rapper and a chill person at the same time 🤷🏿‍♂️View attachment 871104

All that makes for a great human being but a boring ass rapper.

I want a nigga like that as my next door neighbor, but I need a nigga that done dropped a couple bodies and fucked some bad broads on the next album I buy.

All that makes for a great human being but a boring ass rapper.

I want a nigga like that as my next door neighbor, but I need a nigga that done dropped a couple bodies and fucked some bad broads on the next album I buy.

"exciting" rappers have a habit of being perished these days. Pretty sure Cole would rather be a "boring ass rapper" than a "dead ass rapper"

J Cole is the prime example of why I hate when niggaz say being a rapper is a dangerous profession. Like it's IMPOSSIBLE to be a rapper and a chill person at the same time 🤷🏿‍♂️View attachment 871104

That shit is exaggerated. Yes I'm sure he rides around on a bike in his spare time but I've seen him flossing, and stunting with a big ass entourage and security, and I'm positive it's niggas around him holding. It's okay to just say he's a cool nigga and keep it pushing.

Lmao @ChiCity stumbling off the L right into the Pride Parade

Rofl
They was gon make u an Overnight Celebrity, in that area
Not me bruh!

I had a great day out and about. Big ups to the LGBTQIFKA, they def had a chokehold city. Once I knew what time it was it made it easier to avoid the extraness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back